Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(Emerald)

I arrived at the club for my shift and didn't see Josh. He's the bouncer and the guy from last night. I know he's older but I always thought older men were attractive. Just because I never dated doesn't mean I don't have a type. I know my dad said he was married but clearly there must have been problems if he was dancing with me in a very inappropriate way. Dessy calls me a virgin whore sometimes. She says if I was allowed to have sex I be a slut and she's right. But I don't want to disappoint my father. I found him drinking at the bar with the older guy from last night that was in the VIP section. "Hey father, I know I should have been here a little sooner but Dessy and I held practice for a little longer. You know regionals are coming and our routine needs to perfect if we want to win. Give me twenty minutes to change and then I'll get started" I explained. "Actually princess I believe you never met my business partner Axel. He's a regular here and help keeps this place running. We've decided it was best for you to work for him instead of me" my dad explained. Axel told me it was time to go and I was happy. Axel is very handsome. First I like to know him before giving him my innocence. He opened my car door and it was a quick drive to another club. Once inside he took me into his office. He told me have seat on the couch and he sat beside me. "So Emerald its important you know what your dad signed you up for. This is a strip club I own but all of my girls do extra work outside of the club. I decided it was best you work for me. A beautiful young cheerleader would make my clients very happy but first I need to test your product" Axel said. I couldn't believe what I heard and anger took over.  "Are you telling me my father pimp me out" I said. He nodded his yes and the tears rolled down my face. He wiped away my tear and told me everything would be fine. "Well I'm a lady and if you want what's in between my legs you better work for it. I'm a lady not a whore" I said. He smiled at me and then got closer. "That's how it works my diamond. I call the shots and you work for me. Besides I know older men is what you like and I know you're dying to know what sex feels like. If you feel any good maybe I'll make you my personal whore" he said. I was turned on. He grabbed me roughly and pulled my face towards him. I can't believe I was having my first kiss. This kiss was lustful and I really wanted to know what sex felt like. After our kiss he stared at me in a way no man has. I could tell he wanted to fuck the shit out of me. "Dance for me" he said in a seductive tone. I got up and did what he said but after a minute he told me to stop. "I said dance for me. I want you to dance like the inner slut you're hiding inside not like your at cheer practice screaming go team go. Dance for your new daddy" he said. He turned on Pony Genuwine and I did exactly what he wanted. In the middle of my dance I threw my panties and spanks at him. After I danced for him, he stared me with this lustful look. "Now come ride me like a pony" he said. I walked over to him and his dick was out. He already had a condom on and he pulled me on top of him. He slid his dick inside and I tensed up. "Your grown, take this dick like a women" he said. I crashed my lips into his to take my mind off the pain. I began to ride him and the pain quickly turned into pleasure. I tried to continue kissing him but all I could do was moan into his mouth. "You like this dick" he said in a breathy tone. "Mhmm" I responded. He had a one hand on my waist and his other hand lifted my uniform top revealing my perky breast. He took one of my nipples into his mouth and his other smacked on my ass as I continued to ride him. I felt this weird feeling in my pussy then a wetness dripped all over him."Damn you squirted diamond" he said to me. He then got up and held on to me. He laid me down on the couch and began to fuck me hard. I tried shoving him away but he held my wrist down and took my nipple into his mouth. I began to whimper and he decided to fuck me harder. "Stop squirming around and take this dick or I'm going to fuck you until your pussy falls off" he said to me. I nodded my head and he continued fucking me into the couch. "Damn I'm about to nut." He let out this sexy groan as he pulled out and came into the condom. He told me to fix myself as he did the same. I stood up and my back was turned to him as I began to fix my breast and put it back into my top. He then grabbed on my breast and squeezed it tight and I melted to his touch. "I decided on other arrangements I'll discuss with your father but just know your pussy is mine. I'm not your boyfriend and this is just business between us. If you ever let another man touch you I'll cut his hand and dick off and send it to you wrapped up in a box. Are we clear my diamond?" "Crystal."