Fallen |10|

October 15th, 4 P.M.
|Saturday Afternoon|
|The Clinic|

Everybody in the clinic was screaming and running for their lives

Everybody in the clinic was screaming and running for their lives. As a few guys were running, one of the Kalzimer mutants jumped onto one of them biting their heads off.

Everybody else was trampling each other, getting tackled by the mutants and the whole thing is tragic overall.

?: COME ON STAY TOGETHER!!

The doctors were saying while running with all the kids. Zoe was running along with the kids until one of the doctors bumped into her while trying to run making her fall, a few people had trampled over her and a few stepped on her as she starts crying.

Z: BUH BUH! BUH BUH HELP!!

She was yelling and crying, her hearing aids had fallen out so all she could hear was ringing noises as she sees everybody getting torn apart and eaten alive. A Kalzimer jumps towards the crowd and was aiming to go after her. Her head behind right in its mouth.

|Meanwhile|

Zaverie was running through the Clinic doors and drinks a green liquid. He jumps and rolls as he transforms into his Zimer beast form.

He jumped really far forward as he sees the mutant ready to eat Zoe. Thankfully he shoved his hand up the mutants mouth and ripped its face in half.

Zoe looked up surprised as Zaverie picks her up.

ZV: COME ON! GET TO THE SECURITY DOORS!!

He shouted at the people as he was keeping the Mutants back while holding Zoe. He saw a majority of the people have made it, but there were still some that were injured.

Coming around the corner were more mutants. He groans and ran around picking up those that couldn't run and dashed for the security doors. He sets everybody down once the door shuts.

He hands Zoe to the doctors with the other kids.

ZV: Aight, yall get to the airships and stay there while I kill these guys off

He tells one of the doctors. He gasped once he heard the alarms at the Spire building going off

ZV: Fuck... these little shits must've gotten inside of there two. I can't be both there and here...

He groans and used his ear piece.

ZV: Taylor where you at??

TY: I'm on the lower floor of the clinic, I'm sending all of these people to the airships. There's a bunch of mutants down here

Taylor says as he was fighting off all the mutants while protecting everybody

ZM: Damnit, I hear the alarm at the Spire building going off, they prolly got over to them as well.