Part 1

Felicity - bi, light brown-eyed, dirty blonde wavy hair,  fem and masc. 

Sophie - lesbian, brown-eyed, dark brown curly hair, masc.

Felicity: 

Honestly, I think I've liked Sophie since day one. 

We met at a Sleepaway Camp and it may have been one of the best summers of my life. We hung out at least every day, and I loved getting to know her. After a little bit of knowing each other, she openly told me that she was lesbian, I had a feeling since day one.

At the end of the summer, we decided to keep in touch and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. We talk almost every day and it's one of my favorite parts of the day. to be honest, we flirt a lot too. probably more than most "close friends." We always knew that we were a little bit more than friends but I never knew how to confront her fully about how I felt. I liked her, like liked her. I had so many chances to ask, on call, on FaceTime, or even by text, but I never did. I always regretted not asking. I never asked her because I didn't want to lose her as a friend even if we were a little bit more than that.

I couldn't read her like most people. I don't know if she ever had a crush on me but I never had the guts to ask her. She could easily tell when I was blushing. She made me blush a lot and she knew it. I've had crushes on other girls before but it never felt like this. I saw her blush every now and then too, but I didn't know what to say. I've always been insecure about myself, yet she always made me feel better. 

We openly told each other everything. I trusted her more than anyone, and she trusted me just as much. 

 It was really hard for both of us, we always wanted to visit each other, but we both lived far away. We made up for it though, we were always talking. Even at the most random times. It was all worth it though.