routine + first shift

Hello again 👋🏾. First I'd like to start by saying that you don't need a shifting routine, this is just mine and what I like to do. Now that that's out of the way, I'd like to share my shifting routine.

The first thing I do is decide if I want to shift. This normally happens in the morning while I'm doing whatever. You might hear this often if you're on TikTok, but, we shifters tend to put our DRs on a pedestal and I'm guilty of it too. When I decide whether or not I'm shifting in the morning it helps ground me in either reality by letting me enjoy my day here or by helping me feel connected to my DR.

The next thing is reality checks. I do this whether I decide to shift or not mainly because I like the lucid dream method. For me, dreaming is easy, and most other methods cause me to have vivid dreams. My problem is, I have a difficult time becoming lucid. When I do these reality checks consistently, I get the idea to do them when something off while I'm dreaming.

This part by far is my favourite, connecting to my DR. Normally what I do is listen to music daydream, watch shows, or play games anything that reminds me of my DR throughout the day. Sometimes I even read over my script and relive scenarios that I've written down. Anything that scratches my brain in the right way.

The last part I do in this routine is to meditate, listen to subliminals and shift. Normally would I do is that I play a frequency or a subliminal that I like and I meditate for a minimum of five minutes. Meditation for me, helps when it comes to having vivid dreams and also becoming lucid in dreams but, you don't have to meditate it's just something I like to do and I find that it helps me. After I meditate, I do whatever I shifting method I feel like while the frequency or subliminal is playing.

To sum it up, I decide whether I want to shift or not then I connect to my DR while doing reality checks during the day, and at night I listen to subliminals and use a Method. At the end of the day you don't have to do any of this stuff this is just what works for me. When it comes to shifting, it's all about what feels natural and comfortable to you🫵🏾.

My first shift.

My first shift was on March 9th, 2022 with the lucid dream method. In my dream I was at the grocery store, and I overheard some employees talking about one of my family members, and I found it peculiar. that was the moment I realize that I was in a dream, but due to my excitement, I woke up. Luckily, after I had woken up, I was still really tired, so I fell asleep immediately and this time I woke up in a field of grass. In this dream, the sky was blue, and it was bright but the sun was nowhere to be found. I realized immediately that I was in a dream and I managed to keep my cool. I opened a portal to my desired reality, and I walked through it, and then I started saying affirmations. I felt like my body was floating. Then I started feeling a little tingly before it felt like I was thrown through the multi-verse ig💀. After that it felt like I was slowly falling and I woke up in the position I was sleeping in in the other reality. I woke up in a reality very similar to this one but I knew immediately that it wasn't my CR for three reasons one my star projector was on it and I never leave it on, two the shapes that the star projector was projecting, are completely different than the ones in my CR/here and, three I was struggling so hard to find the light switch in "my" room. I gave up on looking for the light switch, and I went to go look at myself in a mirror, and that's when I noticed that I did not look like myself here, but more like myself in my main DR, which is where I was trying to shift to. I finally had the common sense to do a reality check. I could see I could hear I could touch and I could smell but then I asked myself what I should do because that was not the reality I was trying to shift to and then I shifted back to my CR even though it wasn't intentional.
( the second dream kinda looked like the cover just minus the houses and there was a brick well in the centre of the dream)

Soooo that was my first shifting experience bye ✌🏾.