𓇽𝒲ℯ 𝓈𝒽ℴ𝓊ℴ𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝒷ℯ 𝒹ℴ𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈𓇽

AFTER WE KISSED ETHAN untied me and helped me up, he then took off the tape from my legs. "Come one let's get you all changed for tonight" He smiles as he pecks a kiss on my cheek. He then leads the way to a room, our room. "Your clothes are on the bed, I'll be in the doorway, to make sure you don't escape" I nod at his sentence and obeyed. I started to take off my pants revealing my dark blue lace panties, and then taking off my shirt, showing my matching satin dark blue lace bra. My back was turned to him, I didn't want him to get any ideas. I got the black clothing which looked like a dress. I turn to him, he already had a boner, I'm not doing anything. "Look at you" he bites his lip while staring up and down at me.

"Where are we going?" I ask with a shaky breath, I fucking hate my life, should've ended it when I had the chance. But still there are pros and cons. Whatever.

"For me to know and you to find out, now, put the mask on" Ethan said with a slight smirk on his face. I put the mask on, and walked to a nearby mirror.

"This is really unflattering, I look like you" I joke he sucked his teeth quickly and walked to me. Shit.

"With that attitude of your I would watch what you say, because you made me an "unflattering" guy, cum" He moved his hands to my neck and made me face him. I moaned in pain since I couldn't breathe "Are you going to do as I say?" I kicked him in the balls and went for it, LIFE OR DEATH!

I ran so fucking fast that I swear that I think I broke my ankle, I could hear him grunt from behind me, I had so much adrenaline that it caused me to pant and run quicker. I have to get away from him, I love him, and won't ever forget him. But he is a psycho.

Tara's POV-

"Mindy I'm okay, yes I'll be back before you loose your head" I chuckled, I started to gain more hope into finding Emely, I can feel myself almost spiritually and physically close to Emely. I just know it—

"IM SO SORRY!"

I touch my head and see my friend as I do. "Mely!"

"WE NEED TO RUN!"

"Okay!" —

I feel a sharp object stab me in my shoulder.

"AUGHH!" I whimper at the pain, Emely started to fight the killer as much as she could and took off his mask. "EMELY, RUN!"

"NO!" She yells as she takes his knife as tries to stab him but he stops her and slaps her so hard that she falls.

"FUCK YOU ETHAN! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO HER!?" I ask as I try to stand up. He stands there, clueless, trying to figure out an answer. "Why—why do you make her life more miserable than it already was, she- fuck~" I groan" "she doesn't deserve this, and you know it , yet you still chase her down and threaten to end her life, well guess what asshole, she doesn't love you" I finally let out.

Ethan's POV:

I looked at Tara dead in the eye, "what'd you say?" I asked breathing hard, why would she say that? Emely LOVES ME AS MUCH AS I LOVE HER, and if she doesn't I'll make her.

"ETHAN! YOU WERE HER ONLY REAL TRUE LOVE AND YOU TREAT HER LIKE SHIT! WHY—HOW COULD YOU EXPECT A GIRL TO LOVE YOU IF YOU DONT SHOW IT?!" Tara yells at me as she holds her stabbed wounds, I looked at Emely's body still knocked out, she— she hasn't eaten anything since I've kidnapped her, she hasn't had a drink of water neither. I fucked it up. My plan. I— I can't live like this forever, she... she means the world to me.

"I guess I was just too jealous of her being around her friends more often than she was with me" my head spins as I walk backwards.

"Ethan it's better if you leave her, she doesn't want a guy like you, look at you, you have become a killer just for her to be with you forever? You fucked up you life to get revenge of your brothers death? Ethan he was a psycho, and you put Emely's health on the line for him. Leave her alone and never come back" She thinks I'm going to fall for that? Maybe.

"Sure whatever" I grab my mask from the ground and walk away but stop halfway and turn to Tara, "one last thing Tara"

"Yes?"

"What's your favorite scary movie?" Says a raspy voice next to me. Tara turn to where the voice came from and before she could do anything the killer charged at her as I watched and stabbed her in the neck and stomach 18 times. The killer walks towards me and takes off my mask, I take off theirs.

"Good girl~"

AUTHORS NOTE 💌;

Sorry for not updating as much, my fucking school is being so UGHHH, I hope you guys like this chapterrrrr