Simon

Personal imagine for Bluebear_323

Your pov

"Hey Y/n, are you ready?" my bestfriend y/f/n shouted from down stairs. I told her I'd be down in a minute. We were going to spend a day at the beach together and then go shopping. Once i was ready i ran down the stairs and grabbed my keys off of the unit. We got out the door and got in my pink lamborghini.

~~~Time skip~~~

We've been at the beach for about an hour just sunbathing. Y/f/n is jusst staring at a group of 7 males playing football not far from where we are sat. "Y/f/n do you want to come swimming?" "Sure, i can get a better look at the one with a beard." I just rolled my eyes at her. As we walked down to the sea i get hit with ball. "Oh my god, y/n are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine my ankle just hurts a bit where i fell." "Are you ok? Im really sorry but my friend over there kicked the ball to hard." I heard a voice say next to me as he pointed to his friend with the beard. "Yeah I'm fine dont worry about it." "Let me make it up to you in some way. Im Simon." "Y/n. You don't have to make it up to me I'm fine i promise." "Fine but atleast come and meet my friend." As we walked over i could see that y/f/n was talking to the one with the beard. "That's Vikk, Harry, Ethan, Tobi, Josh and Jide or JJ." "Hey I'm y/n"

~~~Time skip~~~

We've been sat with Simon and the rest of the gang for over 4 hours and they decided that me and y/f/n should stay at the "sidemen" house. Simon and Josh came with me and y/f/n to get some over night clothes.

~~~Four weeks later~~~

After we left the sidemen house me and y/f/n made a youtube channel. So far we already had about 90,000 subscribers thanks to all the boys telling their fans to subscribe to us. Me and Simon are going on a double date tonight with Josh and y/f/n.

~~~After the date~~~

Simon and Josh took us for a picnic on the beach. Simon lead me away from Josh and y/f/n. We went on a walk down the beach and lets just say that I'm not single anymore.

A/N
Sorry it took so long but make sure to leave questions for me to answer.