Hidden Inventory 2

After defeating the guy in front of both Gojo and Y/n, Gojo quickly took a picture of the guy as Gojo was making a piece sign in the picture as he sent it to Geto

After defeating the guy in front of both Gojo and Y/n, Gojo quickly took a picture of the guy as Gojo was making a piece sign in the picture as he sent it to Geto. She rolled her eyes at the white hair male. As Gojo sat up with a smirk.

"I'll admit your strong, but not as strong as me." Gojo told Y/n as he was being cocky.

She didn't say anything to him as she was not looking at him but at the whole in the building were she amused Geto and the girl was.

Gojo noticed how Y/n/s hair softly moved as she stood there, how she looked like a complete goddess. He quickly took his phone out again as he snapped a picture of her without her noticing.

Somewhere else though, a built muscle raven hair male sat as he was watching a boat racing as another man approached him as he stood behind him

"And just what are you doing after suddenly disappearing on me?" The man asked.

"Getting more money." Toji said as he was waving the slip of paper with his vote on it as he looked back at the other male.

"I've never been you win once. What about your job?"

"Oh, give it a reat. You're talking like im unemployed." Toji said as the other male sat next to him.

"Because you are. As a mediator, its my duty to report how the job's going to the client."

"I'm up against the Gojo clan's kid and that witch girl. I wouldn't be able to do anything if i just popped up in front of them. I have to wear them both down using some idiots first. You go do your own damn job." Toji explained.

"Already did, dumbass. What were you thinking letting fo of the entire deposit?"

"I told you, wearing them both down. Don't you worry. All that money will come back to me. Just like with this race." Toji tsked as the race came to an end.

"You're not cut out for making easy money." The guy said as he got up and began to walk away.

"Im counting on you, Sorcerer Killer. Oh, right. How's Megumi doing?" The guy asked before leaving.