CHAPTER ONE

Trinity and Jon were hosting a small get-together in their home. Mouna walked in with her kids.

"Hi, Auntie Mou," Jayla and Joelle said before immediately taking Leora to Jayla's bedroom.

"Well, hello to you girls too," Mouna let out with a shake of her head.

Jayla and Joelle loved playing with Leora. They claimed she was their little doll. The boys took off running after Joe's two sets of twins. Mouna walks into the kitchen where Trinity, Jon, Bianca, Kenneth, Joe, Galina, Josh, Takecia, Sefa, Almia, Sarona, Pamela, and some relatives are standing around the kitchen island, drinking and laughing. Joe hands Mouna a drink before hugging her.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in forever," Joe said.

Mouna chuckled.

"That's because you haven't seen me since your last appearance on Smackdown," Mouna told Joe.

"Oh no, we have to change that, Momo," Joe said.

Mouna rolled her eyes at Joe's nickname for her. He has been calling her by that nickname since they were kids and honestly, she didn't understand why he could not call her by the nickname everyone else uses to address her.

"I still don't get why he calls you, Momo. Like what's wrong with Mou?" Josh asked Mouna.

Mouna shrugs.

"You know he's wired differently," Mouna answered.

Joe sneered.

"Hey, I call you Momo because you used to be obsessed with eating peaches when we were kids and Momo is primarily a female name of Japanese origin that means Peach. So, I've been calling you Peach in Japanese all these years," Joe explained.

"She does love her peaches," Jon said.

"Awe, that's cute," Trinity said.

"I never knew that," Mouna said.

Galina smirked.

"He knows all kinds of things about you, Mou," Galina said.

Joe took a sip of his beer.

"What do you mean?" Mouna asked.

"Oh, nothing just know he knows you better than you know yourself," Galina answered.

Everyone snickered at the meaning of Galina's words but Mouna was confused by what she meant.

What does she mean that Joe knows her better than she knows herself?

"Girl, stop overthinking and start drinking," Sefa said, handing Mouna another drink.

"Hold on, I didn't even drink the one I have already," Mouna said.

The drinks were flowing and the group was currently in the middle of retelling the story of how Trinity almost beat up Mouna the first time they met because she found Mouna in Jon's bed, asleep.

"I swear I was like I'm going to snatch this hitch bald," Trinity said with a laugh.

Jon shakes his head.

"I stood at the door, watching them try to put each other in a headlock," Jon said.

Mouna chuckled.

"Then Josh walks in and starts recording talking about its about to be a what? Girlfight!" Mouna exclaimed.

Everyone laughed at Mouna mimicking Josh.

Mouna remembered Jon being conflicted on who to grab first because he didn't want Trinity or Mounato to feel some type of way but luckily for him, Joe rushed in and grabbed Mouna leaving him to grab Trinity.