36.

billie
leyah's not answering my calls. i'm worried.
i'm in my room pacing fast af. i let her go yesterday. it's 3 in the damn evening. who sleeps this late. they not even delivering.

you ever thought of maybe going to her house.

oh you right !

i get in my car and drive to leyah's house. i go to unlock the door with my key and i see it's already unlocked.

baby if she done got kidnapped, they can keep her ass tired of rescuing her. LMFAOOOO. i'm so funny. i'm joking don't hit me.

i walk up the stairs.

"LEAYAH"

no answer.

i walk up to her room and this mf flat out sleep like knocked as fuck , slobbing and everything. she half way off the damn bed.

i go and hit her ass really hard. because who gone hit me nob-

SLAP.

i hold my face and leyah standing there fuming like somebody just hit her ass really hard.

" why the fuck would you do that shit, my ass hurting , i was sleeping good as fuck , tired of the whites." leyah said. she said stomping in the bathroom.

i'm still shocked , why she hurt me that bad, i bet russia heard that slap omg.

" AYE ALEXA TURN ON CANT GET ENOUGH BY TAMIA" she said.

" turning on can't get enough by tamia " alexa said.

she come out the bathroom. still mad as hell, she rolls her eyes at me and goes in her closet.

" now what the fuck you want , coming to my damn house at 11 in the damn morning shit" leyah said. have she forgotten that i'm her girlfriends.

" and yes i know you my girl , that don't mean barge into my shit like you shrek shit"she said, now crossing her arms. that made her boobs pop up.

" aye man eyes up here or i'll make you suck em" she said. OH. i will gladly.

" now what the fuck you want pussy" she said.

" well i came to check on you , you weren't answering me " i said.

" oh" she said.

" girl i'm okay , i'm finna take my ass right back to bed " she said. as she got back in her bed and got under the covers. absolutely not.

" hell no" i said, as i ripped the covers off of her.

" billieuhhhh lemme sleep " she said.

" no get up , we finna go see art in a damn museum because my manager want me to take picture with the fuck ass artist " i said.

" omg yay " she said as she hopped up.

-----------------------------------

" billie what color should i wear " leyah said.

it's been three hours. i got dressed and leyah still trying to find a damn dress, i told her to first one she had was okay but no she wannabe cinderella.

" what about this one " she said as she came out with a gold dress on. almost ate her up.

she walked to her mirror and turned around like a whole 360. she look so pretty , a whole goddess. i just stared. as she walked to put on her heels.

what if i just rip her clo-

" billie cmon we gotta go ma'am " she said. oh i didn't even notice she was ready. i was too busy in my own thoughts. she held her hand out and i gladly took it. she walked with me to the car and i opened the door for her.

" thank you sweetheart" she said. she can be so loving and caring... well sometimes.

i jog to my side and get in and the first thing she do is connect and play her favorite artist k michelle. that woman loves her some k michelle.

i drive out the driveway and start my way towards the place.

as i was driving , i see leyah playing with a locket, i always wondered where that locket came from and why does she always wear it.

" why do you like that locket so much" i asked. i was really interested.

" my daddy , last time i saw him i was like 7" she said.

" where is he now" i asked.

she shrugged.

" i don't know to be honest, after he gave me that locket i never saw that man again, i hope he's okay tho " she said. and she looked down at her locket and smiled. awww.

" aww i'm sorry " i said as i held her hand.

" it's okay " she said.

" ouuu we're here " she said. as she opened her door. i know she did not.

" close that damn door right now " i said. she closed and held her purse, i got out the car.

" okay my fault damn " she said.

i jogged to the other side and opened her door and she jumped out.

" oh my god oh my god " she said as she grabbed my hand and ran. she literally ran with heels on, baby i could never.

we walked in and i saw my manager. leyah wandered off somewhere.

" so the artist is right over there, just tell me when your ready to take the pictures " he said.

" we can take them now" i said. let's get this bullshit over, i hate it here literally.

we walked over to the man and i shook his hand.

" hi i'm mr balls" he said. i almost laughed, i had to surprise my laughter. no way his last name is balls.

" such a artistic name ! " i said. we took the pictures and his hand kept going down. absolutely the fuck not, put your dam hands up.

soon as the picture was took , i talked to my manager and went to find my girl.

she couldn't be lost well she could , she goes anywhere.

i went to the neutral color art section and look i found my girlfriend.

" billie come here you have to see the painting " she said. i walked over there and it was a pretty painting.

" by the way , some old creep just came and said his name was mr balls and tried to hug me . i don't know what gang hand going but he better get back , almost shot em " she said. she was serious too.

pause. mr balls. imma kill 'em.

" ouu a mirror" she said. she ran to the mirror and started taking pictures. i just stared in awe, she's so beautiful. oh my lord.

imma suck her up.