7

Harry

Today is my interview at E!News .
The ellen show was cancel because they had an other important interview . Kendall calls and text me for 37 times and i didnt answer .
I was ready to answer there questions and were doin it live .

"Hi I'm Dan Evans and This Is E!News Today Were Live And Were with The Man of Power Harry Styles" I Head In as The Crowd Clap there hands and some Mom's Screams my name . i Shake hands with Dan as we both sit down .
"So Harry How are You ?" He ask me as i smiled "i'm good dan never been better" as they all laugh and the Issue Of Me and Divya .
"Harry Styles Is It True Your Dating Divya Delevingne ?"

"Were Dating , And She Is Perfect"

As the crowd Says "Aw" Dan Nods and Few Question are asked and i answer it fast then he stops as the Question For Kendall . "Is it true you and kendall are FAKE?" I Breathe and Calm myself . "since everyone is dying to know...Kendall and I Are Just Made Up as In FAKE" . Dan Drop jaw as the people were shocked .
Kendall and I were made up by her management . So She Can be On News All Time , Everyday .

After Interview

I was On They Way to Pick Divya Up , Its Our 7th Date Right now we both open things up for each other .
I look at my phone and see on twitter She was interviewed by Ellen
And it was about Kendall's comment on the article. Paul stops the car infront of Divya's Place .

Sorry short !!!

I'll update soon loves :*