Gardenia dreams

When I was young I always wanted to have a beautiful garden of my dreams, with Lilly's, Dalilah's any type of flower you could think of.  it would be their...in that beautiful garden...

sitting there hoping one day I'll meet him...

The person of my dreams.

Time skip#

The sun shone across fields and fields of grass.  Y/n walked along the dirt path beside the side of the road.  

A while ago her father seemed to be getting very ill.  He decided it would be good moving back to their old cottage house.  The last time she was there her mum past away from terminal cancer.  Y/n everyday saw her in pain,  having seizures every so often,  and after that one seizure her heart stopped.

ceased to beat...

When her mother passed away that day her dad decided to move to another cottage.  locomote away from all the sorrow... move away from her best friend.

Thomas...

Y/n missed him very much.  The way he would smile.  The way he would laugh.  Y/n knew one day she will have to marry.  she would have to marry a man with wealth.  She didn't want to marry because of money she wanted to marry for love...not filthy richness.

Y/n made her way into the her now old house, the house that was getting cleaned and furniture getting covered with cloth material to prevent dust.  

"Hello Papa..." she skipped into her dads office awaiting to travel across the land and back to their house where they were all one big family with her mum.

"Hello sweetheart...are you ready?", Y/n nodded taking her dads arm and holding it close to her 

"let's go papa...I'm excited to go back to our house...with mama".  her father nodded with a big warm smile.

heading to the moving truck.

Y/n took in a deep breath of the fresh air readying herself to go back.

ready to start a new.