14. Home Alone!

HEY PEEPS, HERE COMES NEXT CHAPTER HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT...

************************************

HAPPY READING...!

************************************

QOTD : "Hate cannot drive out hate: Only love can do that."

************************************

After a long and hectic day, we were all so tired that we couldn't move our bodies off the bed. And special thanks that it was Sunday today. I finally gathered the courage to pull myself off the bed and freshen up. I went downstairs to relieve my empty stomach which was growling in the need of urgent food. 

But I turned my way to the sofa where everyone was in a hurry to go somewhere, I went near Chachi and wished her good morning to which she ignored it by humming as she was busy gathering the stuff she needed to borrow. I went to Dadi but she was heck busy ordering everyone. I huffed and asked Swarna Aunty after gathering a lot of courage to talk to her, still ignorant replied that they were going to some function which would take at least two days for them to return home. She informed me about Kartik's schedule, to which I was like why do I need to hear from him but ignored the fact as I was happy that Swarna Aunty talked to me though for her son but still. 

They bid bye to me and I jumped on the sofa stretching myself and grabbed an apple to relieve my tummy. I was still on the sofa busy eating my apple and heard Kartik calling Swarna Aunty for his coffee. And reality hit me that no one was at home and I had to do all of these things for this lazy person. I pulled myself and made my way to his room.

I moved in and kept the tray on the table beside the bed, and called him to take his coffee. He didn't wake up in one or two callings, is he even serious?  And this time I just plucked his bedsheet out to wake him up and yelled so loud seeing him sleeping with the bare chest. I turned around closing my eyes just to ignore what I saw. He woke up finally with the jerk maybe after hearing my voice.

He covered his chest with the bed sheet just like a shy girl. He stammeringly said, " What- What are you doing here? " I replied with the same voice, " I-have-no-interest-in-seeing-you-like-this" He replied nonchalantly, " Ohhh, then what takes you here even if it's not me "He asked me to get his T-shirt from his wardrobe. He is such a dramatic person, I brought one of the T-shirts to him and he refused saying that "he didn't need this, search for some black ones". Just like I'm his spot and he is ordering me with his things seriously !! 

I got him three T-shirts which were black in color threw them on him and moved out of the room. I was just a few steps to move out and he grabbed me by my wrist, making me turn around to face him. He said, " Wait, but why are you in my room? " I didn't reply and just eyed the cold coffee. I started walking freeing my hands and he again stopped me, " But, Maa was supposed to bring it " I just replied in a few words " All are out for 2 days at least" 

And I seriously this time walked out to eat my left apple, He was following me, I turned back and asked him, " What is the problem with you now ?? "  He replied with a smirk, " Ughh ohh Nothing it's just that I'm just thinking that now you and me alone? "God, he is saying true that now he and me alone, no I can't be with this person... Never

I ignored the comment and asked him to take his coffee which was getting really cold, He replied in a flirtatious tone "Anything for you Miss Singhania". I walked downstairs leaving him there without even replying and I don't know why I did that but I seriously wasn't in any mood to have a fight with him. It was just a second I moved downstairs and saw a maid who was preparing the food. The aroma of the food just touched my nostrils which made my stomach go more hungry.