11.

Sidharth and shehnaaz were seated in the car with sana playing games in his i-pad and him watching her smiling face , they were at backseat and driver is driving while john and kush are in other car ....there were 2 cars ahead and 2 at back accompained them full of bodyguards......

they were on the way to delhi from nanital to catch their  flight to U.S..........

(Its been 1 and half month to their marriage, many things changed in this period, bond between sana and sid become very strong now sana can not even think of a second without him, from waking her up in the morning till going back to sleep he pampers her too much, he wake her up with a forehead kiss then make her eat breakfast with his hands , choose her clothes for the day ...         (now sid make her wear trousers, t-shirts, jump suit,knee length frocks usually.....he loves to watch her in her anarkali dresses but did not let her wear them daily saying these are too much for her delicate body)....

he also do gardening with her so she did not get bored and whenever he is busy, give her his i pad to play, sana is also very much comfortable with him full day she blabber with him , actually she speak and he listen......till now she has almost told him all about her life, her mischeifs, her bond with her parents, her likings- dislikings everything....

she whole day roam behind him like a lost child holding the hem of his shirt, at night she sleep on his chest , she is very much pampered by him but she is not a spoilt girl, she never retort Sid in anything whatever he say she accept it in one time itself she trust him very much she know he will never say anything which is not good for her.....she is not a stubborn girl....her bond with kush and john is also very beautiful she calls them bhaiya and whenever he is busy in his online meetings she spends her time with them they cook with her, talk with her, play with her.....they both loves her a lot, a single scratch on her and they become mad like sidharth.....coming to dadi she is very happy seeing her children happy, she used to narrate storys to sana, laugh on her silly jokes, whenever sidharth make her wear something new she first ran to dadi to show and dadi praise her too much which she likes a lot.....

but after few days dadi passed away due to her degrading health.....sana cry a lot, sid also shed tears becuse he was very much attached towards her but as all knew that this will happen and were somewhere prepare for that so they console them and pray for her soul.......sana used to miss her but sidharth was there to console her.....now he decided to go back to U.S as his work needs him and also he is there only for dadi......

sana become upset because she don't want to leave her mother alone here, she knows that her chacha - chachi doesn't love them .....but she doesn't know that her husband has already planned something for her bcoz sidharth knew that after going them her chacha- chachi will torture her which they couldn't do infront of him so he asked sana mom to move in with them but she denided saying it doesn't look good and all....after lot of talks when she didn't agree so sid decided to send her to his NGO which is running on his mother name so he requested or we can say blackmailed her to live there....it was a ngo in nanital where old people as well as orphan childen lives so to make her life happy and better he make her agree to move in there where she can have new friends as well as small children to take care off....)

So , now after dropping her there they were on the way to delhi to catch their flight....