chapter 7

So sorry if i was taking so long and btw TIME SKIP! So its been 9 months yes the babys born and ITS A BOY! His names devola or vola for short and he looks like ballister but same hair skin and eye color as ambrosius! If a artist wants to draw him for me id be HAPPY if yall did and i would really wanna see it! Anyways lets start!

-----------------------------
It was a peaceful day at a quiet ho- nevermind it was a LOUD SCREAMING AND CRYING MORNING! Just kidding the baby was... quiet a little too quiet.
"... guys this has been going on since he was brought back... he hasnt even CRIES ONCE!" nimona complained and ballister just said "... whats the matter i thought you hated when babies cry and things like that... well you have a point im kinda starting to worry here".
"Its ok I was a quiet baby once its just... normal." Ambrosius had said but all of a sudden the baby looked at them directly and it all shook them from their heads to toes. "... i think i peed my pants..." nimona said and ambrosius and ballister just looked at her and backed up. "... ok everyone lets regroup in the living room but nimona change your pants please... OH NIMONA IT SMELLS!" ballister had said while leaving with ambrosius to the living room while nimona was about to leave she looked back to the baby sleeping soundly in his crib and then she left to change.
"Ok so that was SUPER CREEPY!So creepy it scared nimona badly" said ambrosius and nimona came back and hit him hard and it made ambrosius drop to the floor in pain. "Stop it you two anyways ambrosius did you use to have that stare when you were a baby?" Asked ballister and ambrosius just shrugged but then was back on the floor and actually cried in pain. "Awwwwww  shhhhhh its ok im getting you hold on" ballister rushed over and pulled ambrosius (with the arm that didnt hurt) and sat him down on the couch and gave him an ice pack. "There so now what are we gonna do your arms hurt the babys... ummmmmm strange and so creepy that YOU NIMONA THE FEARLESS SHAPESHIFTER PEED HER PANTS!" ballister screamed and forgot the babys door was open but still no cry and so he sighed. Nimona just left the room to the babys and realized a BIG reason why the baby didnt cry. It wasnt THEIR BABY! Nimona rushed into the room as fast as she can and screamed "THIS IS NOT OUR BABY! THIS IS SOMEONE ELSE!" and ballister and ambrosius rushed over but ambrosius fell in pain so ballister just hold him up. "WHAT? THEN WHERE IS OURS?!" just then a knock was at the door and nimona rushed to open it and it was "DEIGO?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Then he showed a little car seat with a baby in it "i beilieve this is your real child" and he smiled and grabbed the other out of nimonas. "Thanks for taking care of my nephew for me" and he just left their and nimona grabbed the real baby amd smiled. "Hey little brother welcome home" as the baby cried a little and chuckled.

-------------------------------
Sorry there was no p.o.v i had NO IDEAS and i had lots of school work to do but i had a little time to write this THANKS FOR YALLS SUPPORT and yes ambrosius will be going to the hospital next chapter maybe and NIMONA MIGHT HAVE BROKE HIS WHOLE ARM BRO😭 anyways BYE BYE!