17.

May 8, 2022
Beyonce POV (2:00pm)
📍Air BnB📍

"Move that over there and then we're done" I said

"Move that over there and then we're done" I said. I'm getting ready for my party I was supposed to be having.

I jus got done setting everything up and editing the guest list. Well its supposed to be for everyone that I know. I kept lyndall and tasha off the list.

Mama and nika's mom was in the kitchen cooking. I learned how to cook during my free time I jus choose not to unless I really have too.

The kids should be out in the back playing the games I had set up in the kids area. Their are drinks and snacks. Its basically like a birthday party. But without the birthday decorations.

I got up and went to the kitchen. they wasn't doing anything but chillin and drinking wine.

"hey ma" I said to all of them.

"wassup bey. Everything good" My mom said.

"yeah everything good. Y'all done cooking ?" I asked. They nodded their heads "ok well I'm bout to go get the kids dresser and ready if y'all want y'all can go get " i said. they said okay.

i went to the back yard and seen kamryn, blue, and Jordan doing tiktoks them Titan and Jaden was throwing the football. And rumi, kaylani, and sir was playing tag I think.

I stood there for a minute watching for a lil minute before rumi got hit with the ball. She fell and started crying really hard. I ran to her but my shirt got fought in the door. I got unstuck and seen kamryn by her comforting her. Why is it that every time I'm trying to help my kids she's there.

"Your okay. Calm down" kamryn said to rumi. "Here go to your mommy"she told rumi trying to hand her to me but rumi jus clung onto kamryn and cried even more. " stop crying rumi. Your okay, jus go to your mommy"

" nooooo I want you" rumi cried. Kamryn looked at me asking if it was okay. I nodded my head and started to walk away but then turned back around.

"Come on guyss it's time to get dressed" i said to the other kids. Kamryn was still getting rumi to calm down. Sir ran to me and lani ran to her mom. I so badly wanted to roll my eyes when rumi didn't come to me. I can't do anything with my kids now that she's around.

I took sir to his room and got him in the bath and dressed. I put him on a blue ivy park rodeo outfit with the hat. Kamryn did his hair in braids to the back.