!

—  MODEL AU —

—  MODEL AU

stat        ;;         unfinished

!

. a writing to get a  sense of how i do things .

zhongli x ajax/tartaglia , kaveh x al haitham

Whispers filling the room as a certain male grayish-haired figure entered, along with a male blonde boy who had a camera around his neck, looking around the room of the staff for different popular models around the world

"Al Haitham look here!" 

"How do you feel about your new show?" 

"Sir Al Haitham please!" 

Voices then started to rise, and photographers and interviewers barged in and started to surround Al Haitham, he didn't utter a word or a response to any of their questions, Al Haitham just continued to walk and ignore their questions, the male blonde follows along, having a bit of a trouble as he was mixed in with the crowd. Al Haitham had noticed and sighed frustratedly, turning around and walked back to get Kaveh back. 

"Move." 

he said as the crowd grew quiet, moving out of his way and letting him go to where he wanted, Al Haitham grabbed Kaveh's arm and dragged him along to the exit, since they were supposed to meet up with Zhongli today, but the interviewers made them a little late to the appointment.

[ Timeskip. ]

Al Haitham let go of Kaveh's arm as he realized he was still holding onto it, looking at Kaveh's direction.

 "..Sorry. I didn't want to leave you behind." 

He spoke in a low voice, looking away from Kaveh as he continued to walk ahead."It's okay- hey, wait for me!" Kaveh giggled slightly as he catched up to Al Haitham and walked alongside him, he held his camera up and turned it on, directing it to Al Haitham's face. "Can I take a picture?"  Kaveh asked, his finger on the button. "I guess, just don't post it." Al Haitham looked at the camera and smiled as Kaveh took a picture of him, going to the gallery and looking at it with a smile. "Why'd you smile if I wasn't even gonna post this?" "Habit." 

Al haitham shrugged and looked back to his front, looking at the tall building where they were supposed to meet zhongli for today's photoshoot. "Ooh.. do you think Mr. Zhongli is mad? We are late after all.." Kaveh says a little nervously, receiving a raised eyebrow from Al Haitham. "How should I know? You know how he is." Al Haitham shrugged once again, taking Kaveh's hand and holding it, "I won't let him yell at you, don't worry." Al Haitham says as he kissed Kaveh's forehead, making the blonde-haired male blush a little. "Right.." Kaveh nodded, "Plus, we've been late before. That ginger is probably just flirting with him." 

Al Haitham chuckled as he dragged Kaveh to the building so they wouldn't get scolded for being.. 20 minutes late. As the two males got closer to the entrance, Zhongli was standing there with an unamused expression on his face as Ajax kept flirting with him and saying cheesy pickup lines. As the tall male noticed the two, he sighed and went inside the building as the ginger followed him. "See? He's not that mad." Al Haitham looked at Kaveh with a soft smile as the blonde nodded, they both walked inside the building- following up behind the ginger and dark brunette-haired males. 

"Err, so Mr. Zhongli.." "No, Kaveh. You both are 25 minutes late, meaning you'll have to stay an extra hour." Zhongli said sternly, walking to the room they usually did everything in. "Ugh.." Al Haitham sighed, knowing it's gonna be the longest 50 minutes in his life as he'll probably be doing a lot more than usual. Kaveh nodded disappointedly, after a few minutes of walking in silence, they reach the room and Zhongli opened the door, letting the three males go inside first and then himself, closing the door behind him. "Alright, anywho.. The magazine that we were assigned was 'Perfect Boyfriend, Perfect Day!', so we'll have to find a female model for this one.." Zhongli picked up a magazine with the title of 'Perfect Boyfriend, Perfect Day!' and showed it to Al Haitham. 

"Wait, but sir i'm already taken-" "Oh, you are? Then we can just ask your girlfriend to do the photoshoot then." Zhongli nods, feeling relieved that they don't have to go through the pain of finding a female model that fits to the magazine standards. "..Sir I have a boyfriend, not a girlfriend." "..Oh, quite sorry about that then." Kaveh scratched his neck slightly, somehow the conversation moved from modeling to relationships. "Then why not ask your boyfriend to do the photoshoot with us?" Zhongli shrugs, setting down the magazine. "..Huh?" Al Haitham looks slightly confused, then looked back at Kaveh's direction. "Is he not available?" "Uh, no, he is but-" "Great, then give him a call." "Wait but he's here-" Al Haitham points to Kaveh, the supposed photographer of their shoots and all, which did make Zhongli's eyebrows raise a little. "Oh! Then we'll find another photographer, get ready, Kaveh." 

.