All

Hey y'all! I dropped new Conan art in my shop! And also on the way is a butt-tonne of Maneskin merch. Of course, if you have any art ideas or requests to put in my shop lemme know. I'd love to do a custom design for you!

ALSO- GUYS, FR CHILLLL! I was gone for like... a week and there's like 10 new readers ahaha I don't deserve you guys, you're diamonds.

I pull on Conan's crotched cardigan nervously, adjusting it to sit back up on my shoulder, but it's way too big. Instead, I let it hang off my shoulders, exposing them. It takes a while to properly zip up my knee-high boots, but once they're on, I'm able to walk around comfortably. I stare into the mirror, praying that this is concert-acceptable. My sheer tights are well... tight, but they're mostly there in case there's a gust of wind and my blue, knee-length dress flies up. 

I grab my bag in a hurry, flying out the door without even feeding Herbie or checking the time. I already know that I'm running late. Luckily enough, there's an abundance of yellow taxis in anticipation of concert-goers, and for once I'm not worried about their overcharging or weird payment methods. I'm grateful when a friendly-looking Vietnamese man offers me a ride, and I accept it. 

I arrive at the stadium, thanking the man quickly and lamely sprinting across the pathway. It's not very crowded in this area, but I know that on the other side of the arena, at the entrance- it's absolutely packed. A familiar voice calls out, followed by another and I freeze, catching my breath and turning towards it. Olivia is wearing a purple knee-length dress and simple black eyeliner with glittery eyeshadow that matches the hue of her dress. Conan's hand is in hers, his other in the air frantically waving at me like an excited puppy dog's tail.

"Hey, baby!" Conan calls again, and I run a little faster, quite literally running into his arms, which wrap tightly around me. He sighs into my neck, nuzzling me like I'm his teddy bear. When he pulls apart, he gives me an affectionate look, smiling uncontrollably, his pearly whites on display.

"What?" I ask, unable to hold back a wide grin myself. 

"You. I love you," he grabs my face with both hands, his thumbs caressing my cheeks, and he leans in to give me several dozen kisses on both of my cheeks, then on my jaw, then below my ear, then all down my neck, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

"Alright lovebirds, get a room!" Olivia chuckles, before pulling me away from Cone and into her own warm, flowery-scented embrace. 

"Gladly," Conan smirks proudly, and I blush at his boldness. 

"Moan-an Gray makes a re-appearance!" I quip.

"Hah! Moan-an Gray... where's that one from?" Olivia asks, and I'm surprised when Conan doesn't immediately tell her. It's as if he's carefully planning out every syllable of his answer.

"Oh, it... it's just something that came up in one of our conversations one time.... kind of an inside joke," Conan admits, although he's still vague.

"Cute... Alright, time to see Mommy dearest's concert!" Liv announces, and I let out a nervous laugh. They both take my hands, squeezing them, "It's alright," she says, "You don't need to be nervous at all."

"Nervous is an understatement,"  I shudder, leaning against Conan's shoulder, "So. Many. People."

"You'll be okay," Conan announces, pulling me to his chest again, "I'll keep you safe teddy bear!"

"Thanks, Coney," I get on my tippy-toes a give him a soft kiss, "I don't suppose you have any shovels in your pocket to hit people over the head with, do you?"

"Mmm, unfortunately," he shakes his head with mock solemnity, "But I do have my~" he pauses for dramatic flare, flexing his arms, "~fists~"

Olivia scoffs loudly, holding back snorts,

"It's okay, y/n" she says, hooking her arm through the crook of mine, "I'll protect you with my knee. The good thing about knees is that they're perfect for aiming square in the nuts."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conan squeezes me, his arm tight around my shoulder even as he twists to face Olivia, mutually screaming the lyrics with her. It's not even at the damn chorus yet! All three of us are exhausted, but we still have enough energy to scream the Midnights-era songs at the top of our lungs, even though Conan's supposed to be recording tomorrow. Then again, at this point- recording seems to be the last of his worries. 

Taylor's dark purple gown is stunning, and my jaw is practically hitting the floor at the thought of how much all the gemstones and silk would've cost her. I don't even think Conan's ticket and mine combined would be able to pay for that dress- and we bought the best seats available for privacy! Conan's been working his butt off all week so that he could pay for them, and no matter what, he wouldn't let me give him anything to compensate for it... no money, at least.

'I like looking after you,' he told me, 'I feel like I have to... in a good way because I love you. It just makes sense. Besides, you're probably bringing in some fans for me now- and more sales!' 

At that, I'd kissed him, and one kiss eventually turned into two, and two into a, seemingly, never-ending make-out session. Breathlessly, he added: 'But I don't care about money, teddy bear. I care about you and spending time with you. Even if it costs me everything, it's worth it. I love you.' he kissed me softly and slowly, 'I love you', he kissed me again, 'I love you', 'I love you, he kissed me again, 'I love you', he kissed me again, and he kept kissing me until his arms were so tired that he couldn't hold me anymore. Even then, he fell back and pulled me down with him onto his bed and wrapped the pair of us up in a cocoon of blankets, stroking my hair until I fell asleep. 

"This is my last song for you guys tonight," Taylor announces, and a large portion of people boo, sending her into chuckles, "Honestly, me too, but I'm getting tired y'all!"

Conan whispers something under his breath that I can barely decipher, and Olivia jabs him in the ribs.

"Real mature, Conan!" Olivia hisses, but there's a huge grin on her face as she says it. 

"So here," Taylor twirls a little, earning gasps and cheers from the crowd, "Is my ~dear~ friend, Ice Spice to help me perform it!"

The arena goes deafeningly wild, and Conan cups his warm hands over my ears to muffle their screams, his fingertips grazing my cheeks. Even though we've been together for a little while now, his touch still makes me feel like I've been struck with a match and like a horde of butterflies have been released in my stomach. His hands drift to my shoulders when they start singing, tracing idle circles on my collarbones. He lowers his head to sing the lyrics into my neck, my breath hitching as his warm breath and the rumble of his voice graze my skin.

"You good baby girl~?" He asks me, and I can feel him smirking. He knows exactly what he's doing and he's driving me crazy.

"Yeah~" I reply breathily, and he presses his lips below my ear in return, and my cheeks flush as I realise that Olivia's eyes are very much trained on us, "Maybe not in front of Liv though Cone..."

"I don't know what you're talking about~" he murmurs in reply, kissing a part of my neck that makes me melt back up against him, sighing deeply. His tongue flicks over the same spot, and when he kisses it again, he grazes his teeth over it, sucking gently.

"Keep going like this and I'll-" I pause as he repeats the action, letting out a long whine.

"You'll what, hmm princess?" he asks mockingly, humming along to the song still,

"Whatever you feel like, really," I reply and he chuckles loudly, cooing,

"What a good girl~"

Welp, Conan is in a MOOD today.