sEx sEx sEx and more SeX

THEIR WILL BE SMUT I REPEAT SMUT IS COMINGGGGGG AND ITS ALOT OF IT 

|Toni gets a unknown text from someone and steps out the room to reply|

*hey Toni topaz having fun with the three most popular girls in school*- unknown

*I sure tf am who is this*- Toni

*don't worry about that just know I have my eye on you and I'm ready to risk everything to destroy you* -unknown

*yeah w.e get a fucking life bye*- Toni sent then blocked the number

"Babeee" Cheryl yelled causing Toni to get out her thoughts and walk to Cheryl "yes my love" Toni responded "why were you just standing there all frozen" Cheryl asked curious causing her other two lovers to include themselves in the conversation "baby is there something wrong" betty asked "of course  not I'm good" Toni told them "are you sure" veronica asked making Toni sigh " yes just some asshole texting me stupid shit" is what she wanted to say but instead said "yeah I'm good I mean look at my three beautiful girlfriends how could I not be happy" Toni smiled making the girls blush "in fact I'm hungry and it's not for food" Toni smirked stepping closer to the three girls who giggled walking towards Toni "show us how hungry Papi" veronica said with a raspy tone giving Toni butterflies. 

Toni cupped veronica's face and started nibbling on her jawline. leading her way up to bite her earlobe causing veronica to let out a soft moan which caused Toni to look into veronica's eyes before she smashed her lips into the Latina making the two other girls groan in need. Toni noticed and smirked when she pulled away from veronica "babe give her what she craves" Toni demanded in her deep voice looking at veronica who looked at betty. veronica got nervous but was too horny to even stop now. veronica pulled betty in by her waist and traveled her hand to betty's ass squeezing it. Betty never had this to happened, but she knew she loved it. She started biting her lips kissing veronica softly until the Latina moved her front closer to the blondes. As that was happening Toni aught Cheryl off guard picking her up and pushing her back against the wall. Cheryl wrapped her legs around the dominate girl's waist as they kissed deeply. The redhead moaned in every kiss trying to catch her breath. Toni took off her shirt well more like Cheryl ripped it off in need of more physiCALLL touch.

In this act Toni decide to snatch the redhead out of her shirt picking her up once more gripping her ass as their breast touched. Toni caught betty backing veronica up into her master bedroom, so she carried Cheryl into the room with them not stopping their lips smashing each other. "I want to feel you inside me" Cheryl nearly moaned out which made Toni smirk. Toni placed Cheryl on the end of the bed unbuttoning her pants as the redhead traced her fingers at the taller girls abs. Toni pulled off her pants and left all three girls speechless. She in fact had a boner and it wasn't a small one. the three girls tried to fight for being the first to feel Toni jr inside them but Toni hadn't touched betty yet, so she moved over to her and laid her flat on the bed causing both girls to huff mainly Cheryl "Ronnie handle her" Toni demanded as she pointed at Cheryl. Veronica tried topping the redhead but instead got flipped over. "Toni might be daddy but I'm daddy too princess" Cheryl said into veronica's ear making the Latina gulp. Cheryl yanked veronica's pants off holding her stomach with one hand as the other roamed her soaked panties. Veronica squirmed every time Cheryl touched her pussy print. Cheryl smiled at how good her girlfriend felt and dug her hands into her own panties as it turned her on. 

Veronica gave her a look and Cheryl began to take her pants off leaving herself in just a bra and panties. Cheryl pulled down veronica's panties revealing how wet she really was. the redhead lifted the Latinas legs up going underneath her. veronica placed her legs on the redhead's shoulders as she could feel Cheryl breath on her vagina. "Just eat me" was all veronica had to say before Cheryl twisted her tongue inside veronica who just moaned. Cheryl knew exactly where her sweet spot was when she accidently nibbled on it. The redhead began to thrust her tongue in and out of the Latinas vagina. veronica almost died then and there when Cheryl put her whole mouth on the Latinas pussy. Veronica felt herself cum closer and closer as the ginger ate her out.