Chapter 15

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mommy-Career Day

Chapter 15:

Jack or Emily?
This decision wasn't easy but he decided for Jack.
"She cried a lot in the last half an hour! But i have to go with my son. Her name is Agent Emily Prentiss." He told the doctor and followed the nurse for Jack to get checked out. They gave him something tp calm down and send him to the X-Ray. I went to the nearest nurse station and asked for Emily.
"Where do i find Agent Emily Prentiss?" He asked friendly. "Your relation?" The nurse bluntly asked. "She's my girlfriend."
"I'm sorry, I can't give any information to you " she said.
"Know you listen. I'm Supervisor Special Agent Aaron Hotchner, Unit Chief of the Behavioral Analysis Unit at the FBI! So you damn give me some information!" He almost yelled.
He could see the fear the nurse had.
"I'm sorry, I'm not like this normally. But my son is here, my girlfriend too. It's like too much." He apologized to the nurse. The fear disappeared and she grew softer.
"That's okay. Agent Prentiss is in room 588. 5th floor, then you can ask a nurse for her. But I think you should stay with your son. " she said and she was right. Now he was on the first floor and Emily on the fifth.