- 8 (M)

It's so very convenient that Mr Park lives only a block away from Yunjin. Minjeong and her friends have taken advantage of their teacher's luxurious pool on numerous occasions, never once getting caught.

As fun as the party was, Minjeong wants to spend a little more alone time with Jimin. Now that she knows how Jimin's hands feel around her neck and her hips feel when they're grinding against her own, Minjeong definitely needs to cool off.

Arriving at Mr Park's house, Minjeong quietly opens the gate leading to his backyard and ushers Jimin inside. Jimin is certainly less hesitant than she was in the past, not even questioning whose house this is. But Minjeong had been monitoring how much alcohol she had during the night and it was just enough to get delightfully tipsy from.

"Are you up for some night swimming?" Minjeong whispers, closing the gate behind them.

Jimin stares at the pool in question, finally realizing this may not be strictly legal. "Do you know whose pool this is?"

"Mr Park's." Minjeong responds easily. The man was universally disliked at school, even Jimin probably didn't like him.

Proving her point, Jimin narrows her eyes. "He gave me a B in his class because he didn't like my final presentation on androgenic alopecia."

Minjeong slaps a hand over her mouth to keep from laughing. "Why the hell would you do a presentation like that? Everyone knows he wears a toupee!"

Jimin shrugs, but an amusing glint enters her eyes. "He said to pick a historically significant disease. It was a bit of a stretch, but I thought he'd at least be able to relate to it."

"Yeah, a little too well." Minjeong mutters, amused. It seems like Jimin had the makings of a troublemaker in her all this time.

They come to a stop in front of the tiled steps of the pool, their reflections moving back and forth on the water. Minjeong leans down to untie her shoes and take her socks off, also untying her hair.

Jimin stills when Minjeong takes her shirt off, revealing a black bra. "What? Were you planning on going in fully clothed?" Minjeong asks her with a teasing smile.

There's a surprisingly small moment of hesitation before Jimin takes off her shoes and starts to shimmy out of her jeans. Now it's Minjeong who freezes, because wow. She had seen most of those long, smooth legs before, but those slim hips are making her throat dry. And then there's the fact that her underwear is white, lacy, and hugging her behind like it's doing her a favor.

Jimin gently clears her throat and Minjeong barely manages to drag her attention back up towards her. "Are you getting distracted?"

"Yes." Minjeong replies simply, partly because it's the truth and partly because she can barely string a coherent thought together.

Then Jimin takes her shirt off and Minjeong's mind goes completely blank.

A pale and fit torso. An equally white and lacy bra. A chest that's more generous than Minjeong's own. "Well?" Jimin arches an eyebrow. "I thought you wanted to swim."

"I—uh—I do!" Minjeong assures her, sliding her jeans off and sliding into the pool. "See, totally swimming."

Jimin opts to use the stairs, the water lapping gently at her with each step she takes. She looks like a fucking goddess and Minjeong thinks this night swim might be the best idea of her life.

They both paddle over towards the deep end, Minjeong diving below the water and bouncing off the pool floor. She slicks her hair back when she comes back up, and waggles her eyebrows at Jimin.