Happy Birthday

Another day of being a herpetologist for Anne Boonchuy showing kids on a field trip some of the frogs at the amphibian exhibit and introduces them to a little pink frog she named sprig for obvious reasons and she waves goodbye to the kids as they say "goodbye Frog Lady" and she puts the little frog back in the box as she suddenly turns around and sees Sasha and Marcy her childhood friends she hasn't seen in a long time after Marcy moved and Sasha and her drove apart during high school she hadn't seen them in a long while mostly Marcy ever since she moved out of state the two had gifts in their hands because it was her birthday small tears came out and hugged and they walk out of the room starting conversation "Marcy!, I Didn't Know You Started A Web Comic?!" Anne Said Marcy Blushed In Embarrassment Not Making Eye Contact "Yeah Well Ya Know It's Doing Pretty Well Online, I Started Some Time Ago Heh" Anne just smiled softly looking at her Marcy notices wondering if she's alright "Ya good Anne?!" Anne snaps out of it and starts to get flustered as a blush forms around her face "uhhh Yeah, Yeah Just Got Lost In Um Thought" she chuckles nervously Sasha takes notice and a intriguing smirk knowing what's going on "uh huh, okay well how about we go to a new restaurant since it's You're birthday" the two nod at the idea "Good Idea Sash, You Excited Anne?" said Marcy with a joyful smile a small blush appears on Anne's face and replies "Let's Go!" The three cheer and head to the restaurant once they got there they chatted as they waited for their dinner they ordered and got to got up with each other "so you do therapy Sasha?!" Said Anne sash's replied "yeah helping with kids who have emotional baggage cause well I have experience" "yeah we all do haha" said Anne knowing that experience from amphibia knowing it wasn't all good there to begin with it goes a little silent till Marcy spoke "so uh I wanted to give you this after but since it's you're birthday why now right?, happy birthday Anne" she handed Anne a bag with a frog on it and takes out what is inside Anne gasped and tears start to form in her eyes as she sees it's a picture on the battle of the bands in amphibia before heading to newtopia to return home and the rest was history Anne sniffles until she spoke "Aw Marcy, *Sniff* This Is Great Thank You" the two hug as Sasha smiles at the picture seeing her with grime In the photo "well I know We All Miss Amphibia So I Thought It Be Nice To Remember Some Of The Good Times There Before Ya Know" the last part she said with sadness cause of andrias telling them about how Marcy got them stuck in amphibia and with her being possessed by the core with Los Angeles and amphibia being destroyed and people getting hurt in the process something she never wanted to think about it Anne gives A sympathetic look at her and pulls her into a hug "Marcy, It's All In The Past The Core Is Gone And We Forgave You We Don't Hate You Mars, We Wouldn't Think Less Of You Okay?!" She says as marcy slowly nods and the two break apart and give a smile to one another Anne thinks for a second till grabbing Marcy's hand as marcy gave a small blush on her face "And Besides You Are Always Great Person In My Eyes" Marcy's blush grew little bigger as Anne starts to get flustered after realizing what she said "Uhh Well Uhh Look Our Foods Here Heheh!" She says Nervously as the food is sat down on the table suddenly Marcy's phone rings and stands up "sorry I gotta take this it's for something about the comic BRB" she says as she walks off Anne sighs and puts her hands up to her face "Ugh! Why Did I Say That?!, It Was So Dumb!" Sasha Then Chuckles Till She Says Something That Gets Anne's Attention "So I'm Guessing You're In Love With Her Huh?!" Anne's face turns full red and tries to deny the question "W-W-What?!  No We're Just Friends I Don't Like Her That Way Heh!" Sasha just gives a smirk saying (ya sure) Anne sighs and gives up knowing there's no point of hiding it from her "Fine I Admit It I Like Her But I Don't Know How To Tell Her She Makes Me All Nervous I Get Butterflies When She Smiles Or Holds My Hand I Don't Know How To Explain It!" It stays silent till Sasha spoke again "well when did it start" Anne takes a breath before speaking again "well it started back in 5Th grade I guess I always had when middle school and when we got to Amphibia and saw how much she grew there I couldn't help but feel like I really couldn't hide a blush and when she moved I felt lost without even when we got separated after she got me back home I really wanted to tell her how I felt before the core activated the moon although i came back after all that I Lost My Chance To Tell On The Day Before She Moved" Sasha thinks for a moment then speaks "Maybe It's Not Too Late She Might Feel The Same Way" Anne Then Speaks "But How I Get So Flustered Around Her?!" Sasha puts her arm around her "Don't Worry Boonchuy I Got Your Back!" The Two Suddenly Hear A Marcy Squeal and running up to them "Guys You Never Believe This Someone Wants To Publish My Comic!" The Two Cheer For Her In Excitement "Wow Mars Congratulations!" Said Sasha hugging her friend Anne Holds Marcy's Hands Together "That's Amazing Marcy I'm So Proud Of You!" Marcy Begins To Blush And Chuckles Nervously "T-Thanks Anne" The Two Smile Until Marcy Added Something Else "OH And Also The Publisher Is In Los Angeles That Means Marcy Is Moving Back Baby!" The Girls Cheer Cutting To A Few Minutes After The Three Leave The Restaurant As Sasha Starts The Car As Marcy And Anne Are About To Jump In The Back Anne Tries To Ask Something "So Uh Marcy Um If You Don't Have A Place To Stay The Night You Could Chill Me If You Want?!" Marcy Blushes A Bit Before Responding "It's Okay Anne I Got A Hotel Room But Thanks I Really Imprecate It" Anne Is A Little Disappointed But She Was To Take A Risk To Try And Confess They Hop In The Car And They Drop And Off At Her Place And Sasha Is Going To Drop Off Marcy Before Heading Home For Work Tomorrow And Plops Down On Her Couch And She pets her cat dust ball before getting on her phone looking at the picture of her Sasha And Marcy At The Restaurant She Smiles And Zooms In On Marcy Blushing Until She Hears A Knock At Her Door She Gets Up And Answers It Only To Find A Note Saying "Hey Boonchuy It's Mr. X Listen Bring Your Friends Terry Wants To Show You Something You Might Like And Happy Birthday Singed MR.X" Looks Like Something Tells Me That It's Only The Beginning Of Anne's Journey.
TO BE CONTINUED!