Coming Soon

Carl Manfred is a world-renowned artist, well-respected in the artistic communities, incredibly wealthy, and my father. It's up to me to carry on the Manfred name, to make my mark on the world as my father had -- especially with my good-for-nothing brother doing who-knows-what in who-knows-where. I am my father's sole caretaker. Well, there's Markus, the family android -- gifted to us by Elijah Kamski, ex-CEO of CyberLife. I can't stand the thing, but my father insists on having it around. Who am I to dictate what he can and can't do? Especially with the end of his life so near...

• ───────────────── • ───────────────── •

Tessa Manfred is the daughter of the famous artist Carl Manfred. She spends her days caring for her ailing father with the family android, Markus. She struggles to balance continuing the Manfred Legacy and ensuring her father's final days are peaceful and happy. Tessa would never admit it, but having the android around is helpful despite her negative sentiments. Her father insists on keeping it around; she feels he's using it to replace Leo, to fill the gap her brother had left, and it breaks her heart and makes her loathe the android more.

However, Tessa's monotonous life comes crashing down when her brother unexpectedly appears. The event leaves her in the hospital, her father dead, and Markus dead. At least, she thought the android was dead. While in the hospital, she sees it on the news, demanding freedom and equality for androids and humans. Stricken with grief, she sets out to hunt Markus down and make it pay for her father's death. However, that plan goes awry when she's thrown into the middle of the android war, her feelings towards Markus change, and now she's left with the choice to side with her species or the androids.

Tessa never thought she'd miss the monotony of her old life.