Helloo

Helllooo everyone

How are you...

I am here to ask some questions like for the book..

Do you all want me to Tell you all about wolf's rank

Omega, Alpha , True blood etc..

And about what's Luna of pack ..?

I didn't introduce that in introduction because I think many of you know..

Just let me know..if you want..

Are you liking the book..?

Do you think i am going fast because almost half book is done...

Do you all want like too much detailing..?

I really want to know that if anyone wanted to read Yn and Taehyung friendship ...

Because I have skipped it..

To be honest while writing you have to like go to to details..

Like I have so Many stories in my mind but its hard to write it down and then I have to like explain it which is harder..

Do you all think..should I change my writing style because the story recently I read yesterday was damn good

And was written soo like amazingly..

So I am just kinda now insecure about my writing style..😅

....

Do you want updates in like every which day..? because I update in 5 days..

So i am now planning to go to every 3 days I don't know..just let me know ..

I have written only 16 chapter like..I Need to write more but I don't know if this book is good or not..

So after updating the chapters I have written..just let me know if you like this book..

....

Maybe because I have written 16 chapters so for me I think I am going very fast ...I really don't know because I want to finish this book...

....

I wanted to say and ask so much but I forgot about what I wanted to lol ...

And please let me know in comments because I really wants to know..

That's it ...

I hope your enjoying the story 💜💜