Grace's POV
I took my seat that was next to the Orioles dugout and as the game started. I saw Gunnar take his place at 3rd and Adley behind the plate. As always Mookie Betts and Freddie Freeman lead off for the dodgers. After a while the game was back and forth until It was Adley's turn to bat. After two pitches, Adley shot a 2 run homer over the wall. I cheered so loudly for him, when he came back to the dugout he looked at me and blew a kiss and wink. I smiled at him, and blew a kiss right back.
Then after Adley's Homer, Gunnar hit a solo shot to right. I cheered as loudly as I did for Adley for Gunnar. Gunnar came back to the dugout and I smiled at him. Adley and Gunnar hugged.

Adley's POV
" We did it, dude," Gunnar said. " We did it for her," I said. " Yea, you got that right," Gunnar said. I looked up at Grace, with a smile on my face. She was looking at the game but, I didn't care. " You are totally crushing on her, dude" Gunnar said with a chuckle. " Can you blame me," I asked. " Nope, she's a great girl," Gunnar said. " I had a crush on her myself back at Auburn," Gunnar said. " Did you guys go out," I asked. " We went on a few dates, but then we realize we had a better bond as best friends," Gunnar said. " That's good that you guys have such a great bond," I said. " Now, I just want to see her happy with the right guy," Gunnar said. I looked at Gunnar, " Wait are you purposely trying to get us together," I asked in shock. " Yeah, Rutsch you are so her type and a great guy and I trust you," Gunnar said.

Gunnar's POV
Grace deserves someone who will treat her like a Queen. Adley is the right guy for her, hence why I invited her here and introduced them to each other. " Thanks, Gunnar you the best," Adley said hugging me. " No problem, Ads, just don't screw it up," I said. " I won't I swear," Adley said.

Grace's POV
Game 1 end with the Orioles winning after I went to the dugout to give Gunnar and Adley hugs and congratulate them. " Hey boys, that was a great game," I said hugging the boh of them. " Those homers were for you, Gracie," Gunnar said. " Aww thank you," I said. I give them both a kiss on the cheek. Adley's face turned a little red. " Well I got to see the losing team," I said with a chuckle. " alright," They said. " I went over to the visiting dugout where the Dodgers were. " Well, Well look who finally came back," Bobby said. " I was congratulating the O's on the win," I said. " You'll get them tomorrow," I said. " Are you sitting by our dugout tomorrow," Bobby asked. " No, I'm sitting by the Orioles dugout," I said. " Alright whatever do what you please," Bobby said. I gave Bobby a hug and head back to the hotel.

Will's POV
" What's up with you, Will," Bobby asked me. " The fact the she didnt care that we lost," I said. " I mean yeah but that's not it is," Bobby said. " Do you think that she is interested in someone on the orioles," I asked. " If you are referring to Gunnar then no she and him are just best friends," Bobby said. " they tried going out together but they just rather stick to being friends," Bobby said. " Oh, Ok," I said. But why do I got a feeling it is someone on the orioles, not Gunnar.

Grace's POV
I got back to the hotel and took a shower changed it some comfy clothes and sat on my bed. That's when I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it and to my surprise it was Adley. " Adley, what are you doing here, and how did you know where I was staying," I asked, " I wanted to see you and Gunnar told me," Adley said. Adley came into the a sat on the bed. " so how are you liking Baltimore," Adley asked. " It's nice I like it," I said. I sat next to him, " Adley, you aren't here just to see me," I said. " You're right," Adley said. " All day I've been thinking about you, even though we just met, I feel like I'm crazy about you," Adley said.

😈 ‼️Next Chapter there will be a smut‼️ 😈

😏 To be continued 😉