EPISODE 3: BIRTH OF CEPHEI

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

SOLARIS

VILLAGE OF MIRROR

BY THE RIVER

Cancer was singing, her mesmerizing voice was enough to gather a crowd, as Capricorn was dancing and everyone joined her, Scorpio was watching from afar.

Scorpio-So bubbly.

Cancer was smiling but Scorpio was smirking.

Scorpio-She's wearing her mask very well, father would be proud.

Every one started dancing and singing as they put coins under Cancer's feet and applauded her.

EXIT

SCENE 2.

SOLARIS

KINGDOM OF MIRROR

COTTAGE

Belus brought Gemini home. Aquarius was sitting by the fire.

Aquarius-You brought the trouble maker home...

Gemini-Oh if it isn't the coward who pretends to be brave.

Aquarius stood up fuming with rage as Gemini smirked, Belus stood between them.

Belus-You two need to behave...

Aquarius-I don't think Gemini understands what that word means.

Gemini-What is it with you Aqua? You always lecture everyone, complain how unjust this world is and yet you're too afraid to actually make a change.

Aquarius-And you're braver? Is that what you think?...you're reckless...

Gemini-At least I stand up for my self , I have a spine, do you?

Aquarius held his brother from the collar and pushed him against the wall as Gemini pushed Aquarius away.

Belus-Enough! Your mother might see this, do you want to cause her illness?

Aquarius and Gemini let go of each other as Aquarius walked away.

EXIT.

SCENE 3.

SOLARIS

KINGDOM OF MIRROR

BY THE RIVER

Pisces was on his little boat and had the net in the water, he was fishing but the river was drying up.
Then he took his boat by the shore and got his fish and put the bag full of fish on his shoulder and started to walk to their cottage. Along the way he saw beggars, children begging for food. Leo approached.

Leo-I got bread and rice...

Pisces-I have the fish but....

Leo looked at the children.

Leo-Pisces let's go home...

Pisces-But...

Leo-Just one to each.

Pisces smiled as he took out one fish from his bags and gave each child one fish and the children ran off happily.

Leo-That confusing heart of yours is annoying.

Pisces chuckled as they went to their cottage.

EXIT.

SCENE 4.

SOLARIS

KINGDOM OF MIRROR

COTTAGE

Belus and the villagers were having a meeting, it was night time and they were sitting under the candle light.

Belus-The cave of prophecies...

He took out a piece of clothing and put it on the table and on the fabric was drawn a cave...

Belus-This Cave has barrier around it, if anyone goes in, they will find incredible weapons and scrolls that foretell the futures...

Villager-It's impossible to go near it.

Belus-This is our only hope to overthrow the tyrant...

The villagers kept quiet and looked at the fabric as a child went in running out of breath.

Chil-Achiroe is in labor!

Belus ran out of the cottage.

EXIT.

SCENE 5.

SOLARIS

KINGDOM OF MIRROR

COTTAGE

The teenagers were standing outside of the cottage holding torches as Achiroe was giving birth inside with the help of the midwives, Belus arrived breathing heavily.

Belus-How is she?

Aries-Can't you hear it.

Taurus-She's in agony.

Belus was frightened.

Gemini-I can't take this...

Gemini walked away as Cancer and Leo followed him.

The midwives walked out.

Midwife-You have a son and a daughter, born under the Virgo star....

Belus smiled as he walked in

He saw a beautiful white skinned baby girl, she was beautiful almost glowing and then he looked at the other baby. The newborn boy's fingers were crooked and his one eye was closed off and had eye boogers on it. The boy's skin was wrinkled on his neck side and his little back had visible bones and it was hunched.

Belus-I shall name her Virgo and this one Cephei....

EXIT.

END OF EPISODE 3.