|| Dates ||

these suck im sorry :,)

-

Manjiro 'Mikey' Sano

Going on dates with Mikey is like taking a puppy out on its first walk. Hes going from one place to the other and dragging you along. He can't help it, everything looks so cool and he can't help but want to investigate! So expect to have a plan to go to this place but end up going to multiple places either along the way and/or afterward as well :3

Ken 'Draken' Ryuguji

Going on dates with Draken is just, stress relieving. He takes in to count your likes and dislikes, hobbies, and how you're feeling that day. If you're stressed he tells you to stay home while he goes out to get some takeout, drinks, snacks from the gas station, and a little present. The two of you then just cuddle and watch movies or YouTube videos. If you're feeling good and you want to go out, then hell plan a little date beforehand. Then takes you there on his bike <3 It's just, so nice and peaceful, and just cute.

Keisuke Baji

Going on dates with Baji is like hanging out with your crazy uncle who just got out of prison and has the urge to break some laws. Although not as...awkward as it would be lolz. He'd drag you along on bike rides, cause he likes the feeling of freedom and the air in his hair. Or it's like hanging out with your wine aunt who hasn't been able to gossip to anyone recently. Hes sitting between your legs and allows you to play with/brush his hair while he spills all the tea. Either about/from Toman or some conversation he overheard. He will do the whole 'girls night' activities cause he likes it. Don't tell anyone that tho!

Chifuyu Matsuno

Going on dates with Chifuyu is just, so romantic yet chaotic. He'll take you out to some sweet place -- a small cafe, a semi-fancy restaurant, a picnic, etc. and then the two of you will go on a ride on his bike, mess around at the park/library, go window shopping, etc. Literally, anything that comes to mind. He takes a lot of his ideas from manga he's read. Or fanfics he's read. He just finds them so cute and can't help but want to do them with you yk?

Takemichi Hanagaki

Going on dates with Takemichi is clumsy yet fun? It's hard to explain. The two of you go on your date that was planned and have fun, yes, but nothing else really happens. Unless, you know, Mikey decides to come and interrupt your date halfway through or at the end of it. It is...annoying, but brings a bit of entertainment and energy to the whole thing.

Angry

Going on dates with Angry is soft and loving. Hes a soft boy full of love and care for you and he just can't help but love the soft/fluffy dates. Picnics, movies, festivals, cafes, etc. All the iconic go-to dates. He just loves it. The simplicity and easiness that comes with these dates. Of course, he can and does love the stay-at-home dates. Watch movies and cuddle, just laying in bed and cuddling, doing each other's hair, nails, etc. Hes just a soft boy and it is adorable >-<

Hakkai Shiba

Going on dates with Hakkai is...well it's not much but it's still amazing. He can't go out much due to Taiju. But when he does go out with you it a small, quiet, and sweet. It's usually just some cuddles at your home with a fluffy blanket. If you do want to go out it's usually just some cafe or florist shop. Maybe even a ride on his bike.

Takashi Mitsuya

Going on dates with Takashi is...well he's sweet. Hes willing to do just about anything. Just expects to go on dates with his little sisters tagging along on most of them. It's mostly going to the park, a fast food place, the mall, etc. with his younger sisters. It's cute and adorable. When able to go on dates alone, the two of you do whatever you want. As long as it's somewhat cheap. And maybe fast on some days -- when he needs to be home quicker to take care of his sisters.

Kazutora Hanemiya

Going on dates with Kazutora is entertaining. Usually, he would like to stay in and spend some time alone with you. Watching a movie, playing video games, etc. Anything relaxing yet entertaining -- or like, brain-scratching puzzling games. Just something to keep himself occupied yet lazy yk? But he also likes to go to the skate park! He does indeed know how to skate -- in rollerblades, not a skateboard tho. God, he almost died riding the skateboard D: He shows off and grins and hugs and kisses and all of that <3

Emma Sano

Going on dates with Emma is amazing! It's a lot of shopping trips or double dates with her friends. She likes to go around to different cafes and restaurants and review their food. The two of you do have a restaurant/cafe/food review account and it's absolutely adorable. She loves cuddles as well, it's adorable how clingy she is. Not like, annoyingly clingy, but still clingy yk? She just loves physical affection ^^

Hinata Tachibana

Going on dates with Hinata is fun and is like taking a little parrot out for a walk. She likes to talk and find shiny things. And just have fun. Simply taking her time and enjoying the date you two have. Sometimes it's like, going to a lesson (cooking, dancing, defense, etc.) or just wandering around. Honestly she's up for anything.

these arent the best but you know whatever :,)

Requests Open <3