01-they found her Avie

Remember me, little liar?- A

Rosewood, Pennsylvania 2010

The first day back to school it's always shity, doesn't matter what year you are starting, believe me, it's always shitty. What can make it less shitier are your friends, at least that used to work for me, back then.

I never realized how hard could be with no one by your side, I do know that now, I tried not to think about it a lot. I even wrote them letters, but never really sent them. They weren't meant to be sent, they were for me. I wanted closure so I wrote them, but honestly didn't do shit. Fuck all of you psychologists, yall methods don't do shit. I rather mine.

When your best friend goes missing everyone thinks they can help with words and a warm hug, and by saying" anything you need I will right here".Fuck off, no you won't.

If they didn't stay why would you?

But honestly as sad as it might sound and even wrong I got used to this life. It's been an year, they didn't found her so it was time for me to try and forget it too, mrs.Dilaurentis had told me that before, and I didn't listened to her back than.

"Ava you are gonna be late for your first day"My mom yells from downstairs.

"On my way" I yell back, picking up my leather jacket from the closet.

"That's what you gonna wear?" My mom asks looking at me up and down. I wasn't expecting her to like the outfit, she liked my old style better, and honestly so do I, but nowadays my life stylecould never go with my old clothes.

"Thank you for the kind compliment mom, I really appreciated." I smile sarcastic before leaving towards the kitchen.

"Good morning" Greets my father Cristopher.

"Hey" I replie while pouring some coffee on my bottle.

"Do you need a ride to school?" He asks finally turning his attention from the newspaper to me.

"It depends are you in the police car?" I ask sitting down at the table next to him.

"I am" I tap him on the shoulder and smile at him before repliyng" Than I'm good thanks dad".

Dad and I have always had a great connection, but after last year everything went down.Dad was one of the officers working on Ali's dissapirence, but just like that he stoped working on it, mom and dad said it was because they were afraid thats could be messing with me. Even Brian, my older brother thought it was super weird. But that was always the excused they used.