The gaze

4:00 pm

Ms. Apgar pov~

Lately I've been thinking about why children dont understand what we are learning.

I tell them every time. It in their notes or they can look at my notes...

I've been using the word notes a lot too... maybe there is something I'm missing... I've been lonely, and bored.

I'll look at my notes for review...

She slowly got up and took a second look at her work before going to her desk.

She knew she'd enjoy looking at her notes once again, she always felt that special connection between her and them.

These notes... they always make me so happy I just want more...

I crave them so deeply, I want more and even more.

The thought of being able to share such knowledge is so beautiful to me...

These feelings I feel a fire deep in my heart gazing upon such notes over and over...

She look3d intently at her notes and let out a soft yawn

"Wow... These notes are so attractive especially this order of operations 2.3 edgems work."

I couldn't help but feel my gaze lingering on the words like they were specifically made for me..

"Ah..~" I let out a soft moan

They are so perfect! I love them.

Fuck my husband (literally)

I want these notes, they burn the bigger fire in my heart.

I could almost just plant a soft kiss on the perfectly marked and completed paper.

She slowly lowered herself to plant a soft kiss on her beautifully completed work.

She touch the paper running her finger across it

"Its so perfect, hot, beautiful, no words could describe this sheet of paper..."

She went to kiss it again getting some spit on the notes wish she smirked at.

[WARNING NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT GET A BIT SUGGESTIVE!!]