22

"You can do that?" Zeldris asked, surprised. I nodded, "I can't see why not. If my mother was able to break her sálufélagi bond with the same magic...removing your jealousy towards each other should be easy." I could feel how tense and anxious Meliodas was, I turned and kissed him sweetly, "I'll never leave you, Mel. I'll never break my bond with you. You are every bit my world as Zeldris is," I whispered lovingly. He smiled softly at me but I could tell he was still anxious. "I trust you, Vipin. I'd like to not feel jealous when I know the sálufélagi bond can't be helped," my blonde lover spoke softly then hugged me tightly against him.

"Are you two ready?" I asked, they nodded hesitantly, unsure how it'd feel. I grinned mischievously, "It'll be easier if you fuck me together again, I can get it done in one go," they chuckled at my depravity. "I think I can help with that," Zeldris replied in my ear in a low, husky voice before turning me to face his brother. I tensed when I felt his fingers touching my ass, I quickly grabbed Meliodas' face and started making out with him to distract myself. The older brother rolled onto his back and shoved his cock in my pussy as I straddled him, I felt the younger brother readying my ass for his aching cock. I moaned from the painful pleasure as he pushed himself in, clenching both brothers tightly once he was done moving. Meliodas kissed my stray tears away then my lips softly, "That's a good little fairy, taking both our cocks like this." He grinned mischievously then started thrusting into me and kissing my neck, Zeldris did the same only he played with my tits as he fucked me.

It was difficult to focus on my magic with all the pleasure I was feeling but it was working. I was reaching down into each of their souls, shocked when I found the representation of our sálufélagi bond. It was of three hearts, the middle of which was crudely sewn to the two on the outside, the two outside hearts each had barbed wire strangling them, the barbed wire itself connected the two. "There you are," I thought to myself, the barbed wire represented the jealousy. I grabbed hold of it and realized my nose started bleeding again, Meliodas stopped fucking me and cupped my face in his hands, "Vip...? Are you okay?" I kept my eyes closed and nodded, "I'm fine, just keep going," I murmured and started pulling the barbed wire off. It was painful, I wondered if my mother felt this pain while trying to break her bond with Meliodas. Both brothers were hesitant now, they could feel the pain happening themselves, it was intense. "Vip, let's stop. I don't want-" Zeldris started but I cut him off angrily, "No! I'm not stopping, I'm almost there!" Zeldris and Meliodas looked at each other with concern but listened to me regardless, I moaned from the abrupt movement again. "Almost...there..." I thought as I coughed, I tasted blood in my mouth now. The build-up of fluttering feelings in my core was rising exponentially as my lovers fucked me even harder and I'd almost removed the barbed wire from the hearts.

As soon as I pulled the last barb out, I moaned shamelessly as my orgasm had me shaking nearly violently, the brothers creamed my ass and pussy at the same time. Blood dripped down the corner of my mouth and from one of my nostrils but it was finished. Meliodas' face was full of concern, upset that I was hurting myself for he and his brother. He wiped the blood away then kissed me passionately, "I love you so fucking much, Vipin. I don't know how I'll ever be able to describe the love I feel for you." Zeldris pulled himself out of my ass then pulled me off his brother to kiss me just as passionately, "You are my entire world, Vipin. Nothing will ever keep me from your side again." My heart felt like it was bursting with how much love I felt for these demons, tears even stung my eyes from the happiness. "Did it work? Do you still feel jealous?" I asked anxiously, hoping what I did was successful. Each of them looked at the other then turned and grinned at me, "I don't feel it at all," Zeldris assured me, Meliodas nodded in agreement. I grinned and giggled, then tackled them both in a hug, one of my arms around each of them. The Boar Hat suddenly stopped moving, "Captain, we've arrived at Istar. When you're...decent...please come down. We have no time to waste," we heard Merlin's voice on the other side of the door.