0

Wealth, fame, and power. There once was a man who obtained it all - The Pirate King, Gold Roger. His last words at the execution stand sent people from all over the world out to sea.

My wealth and treasure? It can be yours if you want it! Search for it! I left everything in that one place.

 The world has entered a Great Pirate Era!

  Sitting by the window with a bottle of wine watching Sanji work as he served his current customer which so happened to be a marine. Watching the event unfold in front of me him placing a bug in his own food to getting the wine he was drinking incorrect to what's happening now with Sanji hands around the man throat. I couldn't help but laugh a bit at this situation that the man got himself into as soon as Sanji dropped him words were exchanged then Sanji about to lunge at the man which I just now realized was name Fullbody but he was held back by the other cook "A stuck up asshole like you who's to big for his britches" before he can continue further the ceiling broke and down came the head chef and a boy wearing a stray hat and red vest.

 which reminds that while this whole commotion was going on I noticed three particular figures that were standing there and they look to be waiting for something or some If i were to guess it be this boy that drop from the ceiling. Looking up at the hole that was created when the head chef and that boy broke through it looks like another thing they have to repair.   Meanwhile  made my way out to get some fresh air not before grabbing the already half bottle of wine that was left over so I could continue drinking outside although it was interrupted when the cook carried someone and drop on the floor "please never come back" 

Looking away I began finishing up the bottle not before Sanji came out with a plate of feed and gave it to the man which I now assume by how he was carried out told not to come back he wasn't a paying customer as both Sanji and this man were having there moment thats when I heard someone laugh looking up it turned out to be the boy from earlier he began asking Sanji to leave the restaurant and join his crew...

A/N:So decided to end it here although to be Honest I still don't like how this turned out I rewrote this a couple time but didn't like any of those version also please be aware I wrote this whole chapter based from the Anime but the next chapter and forward will be from the Live Action unless stated otherwise also Please be nice when commenting as this is my first One Piece Fanfic so I am learning as the story goes.  Also I might rewrite this but to be honest I don't know how to go about it.