Part 2

Ren and Methas had always been enemies since elementary school. They were constantly arguing and fighting, and their classmates would typically keep their distance from them. However, as they both grew older and matured, they somehow started to develop feelings for each other.

It happened gradually at first. They found themselves drawn to each other's company, and their bickering slowly turned into playful banter. They started to notice each other's attractive qualities, and before they knew it, they were spending all their free time together.

Then one day, things changed between them. They had just finished binge-watching their favorite TV series when Ren turned to Methas and said, "I know we've had our differences in the past, but I want you to know that...I really like you." Methas's heart skipped a beat, and he realized that he felt the same way.

They were nervous about what might happen if they pursued their feelings, but eventually, they decided to take the plunge. It was scary at first, but as they got more comfortable with each other, they realized that they were meant to be together.

Now they're inseparable, and their classmates are amazed by how much they've changed. They're the happiest they've ever been, and they know that their love for each other will conquer all of life's obstacles.