Service

This will be Albert x kinjo reader

???-"this is the only way I can atone to my sins"

Then the guy shoot's himself in the head surprising everyone near that he actually did it.

Albert-"no no he isn't dead"

Solider-"yes he is you saw what just happened"

Albert-"no he isn't"

Then a doctor arrives on the scene to collect the body.

Doctor-"his heart it it's still beating"

Then the man was taken away to see if they could save his life.

Soldier2-"so he isn't dead what a miracle"

Solider-"so m/n is alive after doing that just what is he made of"

Some time later

A guy with blue hair and red eyes is walking down the street. Many people are looking at him because of his eyepatch but he doesn't care. Over the years he learned about the death of his best friend and how his dad thought he was dead. To make things worse his dad ate the remains of his best friend. He failed to protect people he cared about as well. He will admit that he did go a bit insane and try to make a select group of people to commit suicide.

He was just walking down the street when he accidentally ran into a brown hair green eyed male.

M/n-"sorry about that"

Albert-"it's quit alright"

Then the two finally make eye contact

Albert-"m/n"

M/n-"Albert"

Albert-"so you really are alive after that day I just couldn't tell things about for a while"

M/n-"i honestly thought I did"

Albert-"I missed you"

M/n-"me as well"

Albert-"why don't we go somewhere to catch up yeah"

M/n-"I would love that"

A few days later

You are wearing your normal police uniform waiting for Albert in a park. After a few minutes he arrives.

Albert-"sorry to keep you waiting my brothers had to talk to me"

M/n-"it's fine I wasn't waiting long"

Then the two find a nice spot to sit down and catch up. You tell he everything about your dad and friends but you don't mention names at all.

M/n-"don't get me started on the nobles thinking they can get away with anything they want."

Albert-"is that so"

M/n-"yes anyone who does something bad deserves punishment"

Albert-"I see then I must tell you something"

Then Albert tells him what him and his brothers do.

M/n-"what you are doing is illegal and you are very well aware of it yet you are punishing those that need to be punished"

Albert-"you seem confused"

M/n-"by all means I should arrest you but I just can't do it"

Albert-"then don't just think about it and my offer ok"

M/n-"ok"

Long story short you didn't take up his offer but from time to time you get Albert and his brothers out of sticky situations. It turns out that there was more murder going on but in the form of a game and you had to help bring it to a end losing one of your best friends in the process. Also in this process you ended up in a wheelchair.

End

Yes I know the times periods don't match up but let's just pretend that it takes place in modern day(edit 10-5-23)

Look I know that they are out of character for I have never played super dangonronoa despair academy.

This is kinjo