The letters

Dear Ron,

Are you dead from a coma? Did you forget our entire conversation? I get having fun, but for the love of Merlin it's been 5 weeks! How is that "writing to you soon." I want you to know I am absolutely and rightfully pissed. When you tell someone that you'll do something you do that thing. Honestly I'm the one who has to write!

I heard that Harry Potter is in Gryffindor with you guys? Thanks for letting Fred tell me this by the way. Very nice way to find out. Two letters back and forth and now Fred knows you're a horrible brother. Honestly you're about to move down on my ranking. Anyway, Write me back

Your annoying sister, Ella

Dear Ella,

Sorry bout that, I know I haven't been the best brother but please don't disown me yet. Hogwarts has been absolutely wonderful. And Fred is an awful liar. The sorting was nothing but amazing. I was nervous but it went away when I was told I was gonna be Gryffindor.

Ya Harry's in Gryffindor with me, he's actually my best friend! We talked on the train after Fred told me he was here and we've been hanging out since. He's the best honestly. Couldn't ask for a better friend. I also met these guys named Dean and Seamus there also in my year. They're fun to be around when we have classes together. Everything is bloody brilliant, besides this girl named Hermionie. Bloody hell she's the worst. She's a know it all and everything. She keeps on trying to be a friend and all she's doing is driving us mad, besides her everything is bloody brilliant here. Do you think you could ask mom what we're doing for Christmas? Oh that reminds me  Harry made the quidditch team! Isn't that wild, a first year on the team?

He's the youngest quidditch player in a century. Harry met up with the quidditch captain Oliver Wood and he said he had a brilliant time. We also found out his dad also played quidditch and he was a seeker! Saving the best for last me and Harry did something brilliant last night. Hermionie decided to join too but we found a three headed dog! Apparently there was a hidden door under its feet. Hermione went on this whole rant about being expelled, Merlin is she annoying. Anyway, me and Harry are planning on figuring out what a three headed dog is doing in Hogwarts. I'll update you soon and please do not tell mum she'll go ballistic.

You're number one brother, Ron

Dear idiot,

A three headed dog in your year was very much not on my list of things that would happen this year. And that's great that you and Harry are friends. I hope I get to see him next year. He sounds bloody awesome.

Oh, and I asked mum what we're doing for Christmas and we're apparently visiting Charlie in Romania so don't come back for Christmas. And I promise to remind mum to take pictures so I can show you. By the time you get this letter I'm sure you'll be in another whole mystery. And please try to fit in another letter before Christmas, I'm just going to keep on checking.

You talked about Hermione quite a lot. Maybe you've got a crush, Ronald. And honestly your honesty being quite rude to this Hermione person, it seems like she just wants to be friends. Anywho please be kinder.

Ps. The burrow is quite lonely, a gift might help?

Love, Ella

Dear Ella,

Hopefully this gets to you before winter break. And this letter totally depends on if another crazy thing happens. I'm not even sure what I wrote in my last letter if I'm being honest. But based on yours it was before a troll attack. By the way, I'm fine. Okay let me explain. So me and Harry were eating dinner as usual when suddenly one of our professors said that there was a troll in the dungeon. And while we were leaving I realized that Hermione was in the girls laboratory. I might've done the opposite of what you said last time. But anyway we went down there and found her with the troll. And guess what I saved Harry and Hermione by doing wingardium leviosa. It was brilliant, the only reason you guys don't know about it is that Hermione lied through her teeth. And now we're best friends. It's been great.

Because of this Hermione figured something out. Oh right you don't know, there was a stone stolen from Gringotts and Harry said he went to that vault. Right after that Harry had his first quidditch game we won but in the middle of it one of our professors was trying to curse him. He's fine by the way.

We then went to Hagrid, the keeper of grounds and asked about both of them and he told us to stay far away from it but of course we didn't listen. So Hermione's off while me and Harry try to figure out what this blasted stone is.

Wow that was a lot anyway I would get you something but I can't go anywhere and I got no idea what to get you so I'm not sure what to do. Sorry. Anywho tell Charlie I said hi. I'm surprised you too get to go. And I'm quite jealous to be honest. Please try not to have too much fun and I want to hear about all those dragons. See you on easter break!

Your cool brother, Ron