𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 | 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝

Welcome one and all

Welcome one and all. I've seen a couple others starting their own graphics contests and I'm jumping on boated. I've thought about hosting one of these for a little while now, so hopefully it doesn't flop. All are welcome to join and send anyone this way that you think would be interested, but most of all just have fun!

𝐈. 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

a. respect | a little bit of kindness goes a long way. please respect the other contestants. please be a graceful winner. since there can only be one winner, please do not be a sore loser. this is all meant to be fun.

b. resources | all of the resources you need are at your disposal. each of the books listed under themes have at least one chapter published. i'd recommend taking a look, but that's entirely optional. feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or if you'd rather make a graphic for a book not listed.

c. graphics | all graphics are accepted. these can include character / couple aesthetics, moodboards, manips, opening / closing gifs, gif sets, crackship gifs, trailers, character posters, covers, scene edits, picspams, etc.

d. delivery | please make sure they can be sent through wattpad. i'd hate for you to go through all the effort of making a graphic and then it can't be seen. if you're posting your entry on wattpad, tag me in the chapter or in the comments.

e. deadline | the deadline to join and submit your graphics will be november 1st. you can make / submit as many graphics as you'd like, but they will be judged as a whole. if you need more time, you may request an extension, i'm pretty flexible on the date.

f. join | to join this graphics contest all you have to do is comment elysian & tag three other users that you think would be interested. this is essentially the password, so don't forget.

all graphics will be credited and showcased
in the books that they are made for

☙ ♔ ♛ ♔ ❧

𝐈𝐈. 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒

title ............................. apprentice of darkness
fandom ............................................... star wars
love interests .......................................................
— evangeline plutarch x ben solo
— koria dangir x armitage hux
main cast ...........................................................
— emilia clarke as evangeline plutarch
— lily collins as koria dangir
— benedict cumberbatch as seth
— michelle yeoh as nim okri
— adam driver as ben solo / kylo ren
— domhnall gleeson as armitage hux
rest of cast as listed in book

summary | Evangeline Plutarch. The girl that survived the birth of Kylo Ren. That was over ten years ago. After a chance meeting on the planet, Jedha, the two are reunited. It's the kind of bitter reunion that might be expected from a betrayal though... and it's not the first to come. Secrets of the past are unveiled as Snoke's first apprentice arrives, claiming his rightful place as supreme leader. The balance of the force is broken, bringing those secrets of the past to life. With the veil between worlds torn, it's up to the rebel alliance to mend the bond before its power can be abused to bring worse evil into the world.
inspo ................................................................