Bird Feeding

[L/N] - Last Name

[F/N] - First Name

[H/C] - Hair Color

---------------------------------------

"I'm sorry, you want me to do what?" You scowled, staring at your boss with an unimpressed look.

"I want you to look after the shop while I go coach at Karasuno!" Ukai smirked up at you. 

You simply stared at the man with dotted eyes, unsure of how to respond as you stood against the handle of a mop.

"Stop giving me that look! You've worked here long enough to know what to do! Plus, you can actually get some more schoolwork done for a change!"

You simply rolled your eyes "This isn't how I expected to spend my last year before college..." You complained.

"Oh, please. You don't even want to go to college"

You chuckled before taking a seat behind the counter where Ukai stood "Fine. But, I want to be paid more for my labor" 

"You'll get paid more if this place doesn't burn down the first day you're in charge" 

"You can trust me, Ukai-Sama" You teased. Ukai suddenly smacked you over the head. You gave a hushed yelp, groaning in annoyance, rubbing the spot he hit.

"Anyways, I'm off. Don't do anything stupid" Ukai waved off as he slowly exited the store, leaving you alone and in charge.

As soon as you saw Ukai's figure disappear around the corner, you immediately took a bag of chips on a nearby shelf, popping it open, and stuffing your face with the contents.

=========================

The day was uneventful with little customers coming by and no trouble whatsoever. You weren't a stranger to fighting and had chased off plenty of delinquents or would-be thugs trying to intimidate you for a free item. But, at least it kept you entertained. 

You had your face stuffed into your phone, scrolling on the screen before your head looked up upon hearing that familiar 'ding' of the door to signal a customer entering the store. You saw some familiar faces as one of them immediately ran up to the counter to greet you.

"[F/N]! How're you!?" Sugawara smiled widely as he leaned against the counter. You chuckled, leaning into the counter to meet Sugawara the rest of the way.

"I'm doing fine, Suga. I see you still look pretty as ever" You winked.

Sugawara immediately went up in a blush as he began to playfully smack your shoulders "Don't tease me like that!" He puffed his cheeks out.

You only smirked, chuckling at the adorable sight before a head of orange came up "You know him, Suga-San?" He asked.

Sugawara was brought back to his senses as he nodded his head excitingly "Yep! This is [L/N]-San, he goes to our school. He's a third year who works with Ukai-San"

"Oh! It's nice to meet you senpai!" He immediately bowed.

You rose a brow as you waved him off "You don't need to do all that Hinata. You can even call me [F/N]"

Hinata stood back up as his eyes sparkled "Ah! Thank you, [F/N]!" 

You chuckled, giving a small nod before the rest of the team began coming up with various snacks and the request for meat buns.

"Hey! [F/N]! Are you coming by for our practice game with Seijoh!?" Tanaka yelled out as you packed a paper bag of their desired treat.

You tilted your head slightly at the question, staring at him with unsure eyes "...Are you inviting me because you want free food...?"

"Wha-!? Of course not, [F/N]!!" Tanaka panicked.

You suddenly busted out a chuckle as you handed him a bag full of meat buns "I'm only teasing you, Ryu" You poked his forehead 

Tanaka blushed slightly as he huffed, crossing his arms like a small child "You're such a tough person to read, [F/N]!" 

"Or you just don't pay enough attention" Ennoshita looked on at the scene.

Tanaka immediately turned around to yell a rant towards his fellow second year while you gave a thumbs up from behind. Ennoshita nodded with a small smile before the team slowly exited one by one.

As soon as the team had left, you began to close down the shop. Locking doors, turning off lights, and grabbing your jacket and bag before exiting from the back. However, when you walked around the store into the front, your eyes slightly widened as some of the team were still bickering under a streetlamp.

They didn't seem to notice you as you saw their newest setter, Kageyama, lifting Hinata into the air by his collar with a meat bun stuffed in his mouth. You sighed, shaking your head before stepping in as you plucked Hinata from Kageyama's grip.

You simply held the short boy in the air, stuffing him under your arm "Why're you guys still here?"

The team simply stared at the sight of you before Kageyama spoke up "H-He tried to steal all the meat buns!!"

You rose a brow as you stared down at Hinata who looked up with wide, guilty eyes. You then turned back to Kageyama "I'll get you guys more tomorrow"

Tanaka's eyes immediately sparkled "Does that mean you are coming to our game!?"

You simply shrugged, putting Hinata down "Yea, I guess it does"

Some of the members that knew you better immediately swarmed around your form as they attached themselves to you. The first years only looked on, confusion evident on their faces. 

=========================

Honestly, kind of writing this to get this idea out of my head. May be continued.

Thanks for stopping by though :D