Epilogue

This is the epilogue of my humanity!

Ah! That sounds cheesy, but how else I'm going to introduce this lovely part?

Sayre took note of when Akko brought me into their house. Well, not the house part, but another part of the building which smelled like a bakery. That note in mind, I wanted to propose to mother about renovating that bakery and perhaps start a bakery business together!

It's like a nod to when mama and I had our baking days with her bakery business.

"That's a good idea, sweetie. Would you be alright doing it with me? I don't have the same level of baking as you do and I'm not particularly experienced in opening up a business."

"Sure you can, mother! At least you can do something in your free time while uhm... father isn't here?"

"Father? Oh you mean my husband—that must be weird saying especially in your position, but you're on point! I do think of my sweetheart every now and then while he's at work. Mhm. Let's go for it, Sayre-dear." She shows her biceps, "I'll do my best!"

Awh! Akko's mother is so cute! She's about to be old, but quite a young heart!

Even before Sayre has to layout our bakery business with the monstrosity of AutoCAD and SketchUp, I needy a computer! Unfortunately, I didn't get any of my stuff from MAME including that crazy iBook G3 Clamshell mod that I did! It's the cutest yet powerful thing I ever made!

I was planning to build my own computer with all of the things setup the way I prefer it, but there's no clear obvious way where I should start. Of course, I can't just use mama's bank account.

But somehow, I received a box in the mail—a big box, and speak of the devil!

It's my lappie in its untouched, pristine glory!

The shipping label on the box reads that it's sent from Nevada.

From Chihiro Itō.

Well, he didn't have to use any of MAME's extensive intelligence network if I have to guess. He probably knew where Akko's house is from the planning we had.

It had a letter on top of this bulky styrofoam from him, and I read,

Greetings, m'lady. Me, Yumi, and Yukki thought of the things you had in MAME since you brought none with you. We scoured through everything from our residence to the car you apparently loaned from MAME, and we found this thing that's very Sayre-like (Yumi told me that sentiment). If this letter reaches you, we're already in good hands. We took refuge in the eastern coast while Yumi kept on singing along the lines of "country roads~ take me home~!" while I was driving. Oh, since Yukki hasn't had a mention here, she said she misses you a lot. In fact, we'll be missing you. It's unclear when we will meet again since things just don't end there. Is MAME still there? We don't know, but we'll be careful. For now, we shall enjoy our fruitful lives. Until then, m'lady.

P.S. The sender's address is temporary, don't send to it.
- Chihiro

At the bottom of the letter are their email addresses.

Maybe I should email him back someday!

From there and back at our bedroom, the only place where I could work was Akko's table on his side. I opened my laptop and everything was in its place the way I left it! But I can't do all the AutoCAD and SketchUp wonders, so I have to rely on free and open source software! FreeCAD it is!

After that all of the fun planning, I wasn't done with asking Akko a favor.

No, it was more like Akko encouraging me to do so, not the other way around.