Chapter 7: I strongly dislike him.

It's the middle of the night when I wake up and toss and turn before deciding that I really need to use the bathroom. I sigh as I get up and quietly search for my phone. 

I put on my search light on the lowest setting and slowly make my way over to the bathroom. After I am done, I get out and close the door behind me. 

Before I know it my phone falls out of my hand on the floor with a thud and the light shines right into my face. I am blinded by it as I hear a scream. 

The scream is loud, it scares me and I fall onto my behind on the ground as I am bending down to grab my phone. The light turns on and Parker is sitting straight up in bed. 

'My God, Jennie. You scared the shit out of me....' He says as he looks at me on the ground. 

'Jesus, Parker.' I huff as I look up at him as I grab my phone and turn off the light. 

'You looked like that scary girl from the horror movie....' He states as I get up. 

I walk over to the bed and stub my toe. 

'Ahhhh....' I hiss. 

'Karma for scaring me.' He laughs. 'You clumsy grudge.' 

'Shut up, you man child. If I was a burglar and you screamed like that, I would laugh in your face.'   I bite back as I get into the bed again. 

My toe still hurts. Parker turns off the light and I try to go to sleep again. 

When I wake up at 9, Parker isn't in bed. I should get used to it by now. 

As I am showering I am thinking about filming today, the director said he wanted to try a scene together with Parker. It's just the scene where we fight, so we don't have to get all lovey dovey. 

I think that's for the best right now, as Parker and I are still getting used to the whole married life, but we are good at fighting. 

I get out of the shower and wrap myself in my bathrobe, I forgot to take my clothes with me as I am about to walk out and open the door. I walk straight into a sweaty Parker. His eyes widen as I feel unsteady on my feet, before anything happens his hand flies out to grab my arm. His strong hand brings me to a stop in a quick reflex and my eyes widen in response. 

'Jesus Jennie.' He says as he looks me up and down surprised. 'You have a habit of scaring me...' 

'Ewwww, Parker.' I say as I realize he is wet of sweat on his tight grey workout shirt. His black shorts and high white socks finish his look with his black sneakers. He looks good even when he is sweaty. 'You are sweaty...' 

'Look at the bed.' He says as he let's go of me and points to it in defense. 'It looks like you were still in bed, how could I've known you were showering?' He points to his AirPods. 

'Ugh... you sweaty gymrat.' I say in disgust as I smell it too. I look at the bed and it does look like I am still in the bed. The covers make a believable image of someone still in bed. 'Now I need to shower again.' 

'Thank you Parker for not letting me fall. You're welcome Jennie. I have amazing reflexes like a ninja.' He makes a laughable ninja move for the credit he is due to. 

'Thank you. Now get out.' I say as I close the door in his face. 

That was so awkward. 

'Hurry, Jennie. We need to get to set.' He says through the door. 

After I finish showering a second time and got ready, I go downstairs to make an iced coffee and grab a gyeongju bread as I wait for Parker. 

It doesn't take him long before he gets downstairs, showered and well. He is wearing a white turtle neck on some ankle high black pants and his white sneakers.