~~4~~

Soon days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. It has been 3 months since Mammon had left the brothers, whenever any of the brothers see Mammon he would just ignore them or pass by them without even saying a word. All the brothers had realized their mistakes and missed Mammon very much. 

Lucifer had drowned himself in his work that he barely ever comes out of his room other than going to RAD. Levi had completely shut himself in his room blaming himself for Mammon leaving. Satan became more angry all the time and always sleeps with the photo that he found in Mammon's room. Asmo began to neglect his skincare routine and would always cry at night. Beel began to eat less and would not eat with anyone but alone in his room blaming himself for not standing up for his big brother. Belph could not sleep very well after some time and would only be able to sleep when he would go to Mammon's room. The brothers were very ashamed of themselves that they could not gather the courage to talk to Mammon face to face.

Soon Diavolo noticed the brothers state and made a plan with Barbatos to give them a chance to resolve the matter with Mammon. He invited the brothers, angels and Mammon to his castle for three days and two nights as to increase the bond between the exchange students and demons. He talked with Lucifer and told him to properly apologize to Mammon.

At RAD

Diavolo: Take this chance and resolve the matter with Mammon. I don't know what happened but I know that Mammon still loves you all.

Lucifer: thanks and I will no we all will apologize to Mammon.

At Purgatory Hall

Simeon: are you sure you are ready to face your brothers.

Mammon: I'm not sure but I've noticed that their is something wrong with them. Lucifer looks more tired than before, Asmo has dark circles under his eyes, Beel is not eating much at the cafeteria, Belph seems to be more sleepy as he doesn't get enough sleep, Satan is always annoyed and Levi is looking like he doesn't even eat. When Levi locked himself in his room for several days to play a game I always took his food to his room.

Luke: they deserve it

Simeon: Luke don't say such things

Solomon:  if they apologize would you forgive them?

Mammon: I - I don't know 

At HOL

Lucifer: Diavolo have given us this chance so don't do anything stupid

Satan: why would we do anything stupid you old man we all realized our mistake and what Mammon means to us all we would never miss our chance

Asmo: will he really forgive us?

Levi: even if he doesn't we will wait until he forgives us

Belph: you are right 

Beel: (please don't hate us big brother)

in the morning

In Diavolo's Castle

Diavolo: welcome to my castle

Lucifer: thanks for inviting us

All the brothers were secretly glancing towards Mammon who could feel their eyes on him.

Diavolo: so Barbatos will tell you who you will share your room with so go drop your stuff in your rooms and come to the hall.

Diavolo then leaves towards his own room

Barbatos: okay so Mammon, Satan and Luke, Simeon, Asmo and Solomon, Beel, Belph and Levi will share a room and Lucifer will share room with me and his majesty.

Satan was very happy to know that he will be in the same room as his brother while as the other brothers were jealous.