➤ prologue

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐒 were seen running through various obstacles. "Wonderful. They turned out better than expected." A man spoke to the man next to him. They both were watching from the sides. They turned their attention to the Female titan, who was easily maneuvering through multiple gunshots.

"The Female Titan. It's an all-purpose unit, capable in every area. In addition to high mobility and endurance, the titan's hardening abilities combined with Leonhart's martial ability make for an incredibly destructive force. She's also able to summon pure titans, though her range is limited."

The next titan was behind the Female. It was quick on its feet and very swift. 

"The Male titan, as you can see, is the twin of the Female titan. However, it can harden and crystalize his whole body and can control pure and abnormal titans. Garrison is a naturally swift and agile young boy and with that, he's proved his titan to be the better twin."

The last titan of the three formed an 'x' with his arms, shielding him from the incoming gunshots. 

"The armored titan specializes in hardening abilities. One slam from that body should be able to destroy both walls and gates. As a titan who will act as Marley's shield and absorb attacks...well, Braun's stoic nature fits the role."

Cannons were being fired at another titan, but it easily destroyed them all.

"The Jaw Titan is an assault unit. Its small size makes it the swiftest of all. Its powerful claws and jaws can crush just about anything. We have entrusted it to the quick-witted Marcel."

The next titan was presented who threw rocks directly at horses who were running away from it.

"The Beast Titan is the same as ever. It's a bit larger than the others, but that's far from all. It's pitching-assault is an unpredicted, awe-inspiring weapon. But most impressive is the power hidden in its blood. The 'Boy Wonder' has given us a miracle."

Another titan was seen emerging from the water with a face piece on.

"The Cart Titan, with its unusually high endurance, is well suited to long missions. This allows us to equip it with armaments, expanding the variety of tactics at our disposal. Giving it to Pieck, who shows strong judgment, is surely the right move."

"And...the Colossal titan..."

A young boy was now shown having a small cut on his finger, but this transformed into his titan, leaving a big impact, killing everyone around him.

"It is a God of Destruction. It almost makes me feel sorry for those Island Devils. 

"That thing is just gonna show up out of nowhere and start killing them all." The man next to him said, looking at the Titans with binoculars.

"Yes, our new warrior unit is more powerful than it was in the past. Training them since infancy has paid off. But I have doubts about the army's decision. Entrusting the plan to retake the Founder to five children? It doesn't seem sane to me."

"Oh? But those very children...just now crushed an entire nation before our eyes."

══════════════《 💉 》══════════════

        𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 titans were back into their human forms. Currently sitting in a class-like setting, they listened to the instructions being given to them. "Beast, Cart, you are needed at home to deter any enemy nations. You will not participate in this mission."