➤ battle of trost district

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 finally the end of a long and hard training. All cadets stood outside while Shadis spoke to them for the last time. The top ten, who were Mikasa, Milo, Reiner, Bertholdt, Annie, Eren, Jean, Marco, Connie, and Sasha, stood in a horizontal line in front of the other cadets.

"Now that you have completed your training, you have three choices. The Garrison, which reinforces the walls, thereby protecting all of the towns. The Survey Corps, prepared to sacrifice their lives outside the walls by defying the titans in their own domain. And The Military Police Brigade, which exercises control over the King's subjects and maintains order. Of course, out of you raw recruits, the only ones who can join the MPB are the ten with the highest scores. Soon, I'll be asking you which branch you want to be assigned to. But as of right now, the 104th Training Corps is officially disbanded! Dismissed!"

"Yes, sir!!" They all yelled out.

══════════════《 💉 》══════════════

        𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 in the cafeteria with the rest of everyone and sat beside Annie and Bertholdt in front of Jean. He wasn't paying the male or any of what he was saying to mind until he spoke directly to the trio.

"So, how about you guys?"

"Oh, uhm, I don't know yet, but most likely the Survey Corps." Milo shrugged and continued eating his food.

"I'm going for the Military Police Brigade!" Bertholdt answered.

"Me too," Annie said. "but I don't want anyone to think I'm like you." She glared.

Jean laughed, but you could tell he was annoyed by Annie's words. Suddenly, Eren called out to him in anger and Milo already knew that it would end with the two fighting.

Mikasa had to break up the fight and drag the boy outside, being followed by Armin. With a heavy sigh, Milo stood up from the table and threw away his plate. "I'm heading to bed." He announced to his two friends with a yawn.

"I'll be there in a bit," Bertholdt said while Annie only nodded in response.

══════════════《 💉 》══════════════

        𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 morning, Milo woke to the sounds of a male crying out loud. He rose from his bed, groggily, blinking his eyes a few times to see the commotion. 

That's when he saw Eren the cause of the loud noises. Milo guessed he wasn't the only one who got woke by it because following him to Eren were Bertholdt, Armin, and another cadet.

"Eren!!" Armin shook the male awake. "Are you okay? You collapsed right after that, so we carried you here to the dorm."

Milo reached a hand out to touch Eren's forehead. "Were you having a bad dream? You were crying out in your sleep."

Eren felt his face heat up from the sudden touch so he quickly brushed Milo's hand away. "I-I'm fine. But what was I dreaming about? Huh...I forgot already..."

Milo smiled and yanked him out of the bed. "Then never mind that we have a long day ahead of us. Let's go, hm?"

Milo exchanged a glance with Bertholdt and they both nodded in secret. What the two were up to, no one would ever know.