Recalculating

Morgan Le Fay (which I'm going to shorten to Morgan) looked around confused.

" where the bloody hell are we?" Morgan said, picking up a squirrel by the fur of his collar/neck.

" sheesh lady! If I knew I'd tell you!" Ratataskor said, just as confused as she.

" holy molly! You can talk?!" Artemis said, shocked. " of course I can talk! I AM THE MIGHTY GRILLTOOTH" Ratataskor said, boasting himself.

" of course he can talk. Every worthless idiotic animal can talk." Morgan said, letting him go.

" hey! Not every animal! I'm special!" Ratatskor said, thinking this evil but beautiful looking looking lady is mean.

" he speaks the truth, not every animal can talk. That little rat there is Ratatskor." Loki said, hearing Morgan say " and how do you know each other?" Becoming suspicious.

Loki: " oh! How rude of me! Let me introduce myself! I am Loki! God of mischief! At your service." Loki spoke, taking a curtsy. " I just heard of his name before, in Asgard. Thats all." Loki explained.

" Asgard? Is that where we are?" Morgan questioned, hearing Loki say " nope! If we were we'd be seeing rainbows about! And magical sprinkle dust everywhere! So I'm just as confused as you as to where we ended up!"

" um.. are you serious?" Artemis asked, thinking the way that guy dresses doesn't match the description he gave of the world he came from.

" of course! As serious as Ratatskor's nuts!" Loki said, making Ratatskor say " hey, keep your eyes off my nuts" making Artemis blush and cover her face with her hands. Meanwhile Morgan sighed and said " children."

" no no no! You misunderstand! That little rat there carries extraordinary nuts!" Loki said, making Artemis still hide behind her hands and shake her head. Morgan looked unamused hearing such phallic jokes.

Morgan: " jester, I'd advise you to cease this inappropriate banter." Seeing that it's causing her some distress.

" but-!" Loki was cut off by Morgan's death glare.

Morgan: " girl. What do we call you?" Looking at Artemis.

" I- I'm not a girl! My names Artemis! The Goddess of The Hunt." Artemis said, blushing. Still very flustered. " and that's Tusky. My trusty companion." Introducing her wild boar next to her.

That's when the squirrel interrupted and said " and I'm Ratatskor! The Sly Messenger" winking.

" I thought your name was Grilltooth" Artemis said, hearing Loki say " he likes to boast"

" so what's your name?" Ratatskor asked tilting his head to the side like a confused animal trying to understand something.

Morgan: " Morgan Le Fay. The Dark Enchantress." Making Ratatskor say " an enchantress?! Run away!!!!" Knowing they're trouble. Basing off his bias on racism since in Asgard they already got one evil enchantress and she's as evil as can be. Like a woman scorn.

Loki grabbed Ratatskor and said " hold on! Maybe she's not like her!"

Loki: " um... you aren't... evil... like a woman scorn are you?" Hearing Morgan laugh. " I am as evil as can be. And yes, I am a woman scorn.. oh how I will relish making King Arthur and Merlin suffer." Making Ratatskor say " see?! See?! Let's get outta here!" Seeing Loki nod. Going to scram until Morgan said " wait! I won't hurt you idiots! You haven't done anything horrible to me yet!" making Loki stop and say " your right!" Thinking why are they running. " we'll just scram when we do something to upset her." Loki whispered to Ratatskor.