🖤

Yoojung wasn't feeling well, he was sitting over the furnace floor vent, feeling sick.

Kyubin cancelled Yoojung's schedule and his own, as he only had two things to do, but he felt responsible as oldest, to look after tiny taeyeobi.

Kyubin was feeding taeyeobi some saltines, to try and settle his queasy tummy.

he hums softly as he then puts the strawed cup of water up to his mouth.

taeyeobi sips the water, and then stops, going back to eating a saltine.

he was afraid to talk, in fear, he'd bother his throat.

Kyubin awes softly as the hot air tousled taeyeobi's fluffy blue hair around.

Kyubin carefully ties back his hair with a hair scrunchy, only doing two loops around his hair, to hold it from his face.

"kyubin hyung..."

He looks at him.

"Yes?"

"carry me..."

taeyeobi made tiny grabby hands.

Kyubin carefully gets up and picks up taeyeobi, carrying him to the couch and gently laying him down.

he goes back and grabs the water and saltines.

He sets them on the coffee table, gently lifting Taeyeobi's legs, and sitting down, he gently lays his legs back down over his lap, and proceeds to gently and carefully rub his socked feet.

He notices how taeyeobi starts to doze off, from the feet rub.

He continues until he hears the tiniest snores, escape from him.

Kyubin smiles softly, he carefully gets out from under his feet and he gently lays a blanket over him, tucking it just below his shoulders.

Junji would be home from his schedule in a few hours.

Kyubin decide to go and wash the dishes, even though it was Taeyeobi's turn, he didn't mind, and he washed the dishes, he carefully washed them by hand, making sure as to not smack the plate against the wall of the sink, by accident.

While trying to be so quiet, Nine BURSTS INTO THE DOOR!

"HYUNG GUESS WHAT!!???"

taeyeobi started to get upset and started to cry.

Kyubin rushes over and picks him up, deciding to calm him down like how you would a tiny child.

taeyeobi starts to calm down, his hand near his mouth.

Kyubi glares at nine.

"If mill comes through that door screaming like you did, I swear."

As if right on cue, Mill comes barreling into the dorm, practically screaming.

Kyubin glares at them both.

taeyeobi looks to see he's rested on Kb's hip, he looks over at nine and Mill.

"Why are you holding Hyung like that?" Nine asked pointing to tiny taeyeobi.

"he was trying to get sleep, but thanks to you being loud, I have to settle him down again.

taeyeobi bites his sleeve, resting his head on Kyubin's shoulder.

"isn't Yoojung Hyung, too big for that?"

Kyubin sticks his hand over Nine's mouth. "stop. Understand?"

Nine moves Kb's hand from his mouth, he nods quietly.

Him and mill go to their room.

Junji comes in and sees Yoojung fast asleep, resting on Kb's hip.

"Awww." He smiles at the sleeping bunny.

He gently takes Yoojung and very gentle lays him back down on the couch.

"Thankyou for watching him, KB Hyung."

Kyubin smiles. "You're welcome."