•Cover me in Kersoene~•

《THIS IS FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES!!》

☆ As Montag reaches out in an attempt to touch The Hound, the hound snaps and almost attacks Montag, but the handsome, firey Captain Beatty quickly tackles Montag and pushes him against the floor with his body against his, Captain beattys head drops from whiplash and his chapped lips accidentally touches Montags full and juicy ones. Their eyes widen at first, but they both quickly relax and keep the kiss going.
They pull away in surprise, "Beatty.."
Montag says quietly. "Yes, Guy?" Beatty asks, looking down at Montag, Montag replies, "what the fuck just happened?" He asks as they both turn red just now realizing what just happened, they look in each other's eyes as they lean closer to each other again, their lips connect again, it was a tender but passionate kiss that got rougher as Beatty pushes Montag on the floor with his knee bent between Montags legs, the kiss gets hotter and aggressive as time goes on with the sound of the alarm going off in the midst of the chaos going on in their minds. Montag snaps his eyes open and pulls away and mutters one word, "Alarm." That word makes Beatty get up and pull Montag up, they load up and sit next to each other in the flaming red fire engine, their thighs touch as they're crammed inside the tight cab with two other men.

They get to the house and get their kersone hoses and start spraying the house, Montag is minding his own business, making sure the flammable liquid covers the whole house and everything inside. Beatty had other ideas. Montag feels someone grab his wrist with their rough and calloused hands.
"What the fu-" is all he could get out before his words get cut off with Beattys lips against his, the smell of kerosene and Beattys cheap cologne fills Montags nose as he kisses back. Beatty shoves him against the kerosene soaked wall of the brick house as they make-out.
Montag pulls away, breathing heavily and looking at Beatty with half lidded eyes as if he's high off Beattys kisses and touch,
"What the fuck are you doing to me Ray?"
Montag asks Beatty "The same thing you're doing to me Guy...making you go crazy."
Beatty states as he madly smiles, then let's go of Montag and walks away, Montag steps away from the Kersoene soaked wall then ignites a match and throws it onto the pile of soaked books.
"Fuck" is all he says before stalking back to the fire engine and climbing in next to Beatty.

《#beatag 4lifers》