chapter 11 ! end-×-

The next day:

Frog woke up early as usual along with doing his own duties as usual.

Last night Frog slept in Sage's room.

- Please bring all your clothes and personal items to my room today, starting today you are officially my boyfriend, it is normal for us to sleep together, argues Sage.

I could not be offended by anything. Frog admitted he was excited and it felt good to have slept and woke up in Sage's arms.

It's both warm and felt his heart pounding at Sage's words.

Last night was a night

magic, giving them the chance to offer their love

to another.

--Did the captain stop again today? Frog asked as they sat down to breakfast together.

--Um, inspector, let's rest, replied Sage.

--And today, the Captain said that someone will come to have dinner with us, who is it? And what should I do? Frog asked back.

--Um, you made mackerel stew. Fried sator with fresh shrimp and crab omelette? Sage asked saying the menu already prepared.

--Yes, I like to make fried Sator with shrimp
fresh for me to eat too, Frog replied, making Sage smile in satisfaction.

--That's more than half of my heart, Sage said casually.

Frog is slightly confused, but Sage just gave him a smile until he ate.

In the morning, Sage took Frog out to buy fresh produce for lunch. When they returned, Frog hurried to wash Sage's clothes first, along with cleaning the house and bedroom, so he didn't notice that the special guest has arrived in front of the gate.

--Hello, Sage said to the special guest with a smile, before immediately going to hug and kiss each other on the cheeks.

-Hmmm... I had to come here, son.... What do you have to hide from mom?

1

Asked the voice of a woman in her 50's but still looking good. This person is Sage's mother.

--I will not hide. But it's not time to say yet, that's all, replied Sage.

--So when is the time? his mother asked again, Sage smiled a little

--But what did you decide? My mother is willing to

accept everything, Sage asked.

Because it's just the two of them, because his father is long gone, leaving behind Sage's mother. Their relationship was much closer than other families.

Sage's mother is a smart woman, she has a small business that she runs with the help of her son.

Because Sage has been posted in the foreign mission in recent years, mother's sister sare came to help with the work and was a friend of Sage's mother.

So Sage was able to live here by himself without feeling too guilty. Because his mother's house is quite far from Sage's place of work.

--But will you like it? We'll have to look at that again, Sage's mother continued.

Sage smiled before letting her own mother into the house.

--Captain, I told you not to throw the used towels in the bin. Can you dry it first?

Frog left the room without knowing that the guest

he had already reached the house.

Seeing that Sage was already supporting the middle-aged woman, he felt a chill down his spine. It wasn't hard to guess who the woman in front of him was.