Chapter2: Spanish and Italian Campaign(320-318 BC)

In late spring 320 BC Alexander crossed the street of Gibraltar along his companion Cavalry and his Army. He then fought bloody Battles in Spains south coast utilizing the well known Phalanx. After intense Battles Alexander pushed the Iberians north along Spains  east Coast. This took only till Summer of 320 BC and so he would concentrate on the Island of Sardinia and parts of Italy. So in December 320 BC Alexander decided to first make a return to Greece and conquer Sardinia a year later. So from December 320 till August 319 Alexander stayed in Greece to effectively Rule his Empire. He also found out that Roxane and his Son Alexander IV Aigos went from Babylon to Greece while he was on Conquest. So in late August more likely September 319 BC Alexander sailed from Greece to Italy and conquered in bloody Battles the peninsula up to the City of Rome. Rome was now part of the Macedonian Empire, but before he could conquer Sardinia he had to safeguard his now Satrapy of Italy. This task was fulfilled in December 319 and Spring 318 BC. Alexander then sat over to Sardinia and fought their his last and casualty highest Battle against some Italic Tribes. After the Conquest of Sardinia which was complete in May 318 BC Alexander returned to Greece and died there leaving his 5 year old Son as his heir. His last words were:,, You will be as great as i am Son." with that Alexander died. In this Scenario Alexander hab built an empire from Greece to India and from India to Italy.