Horace Slughorn

The bright lights flash and blinded my eyesight. I hear the people, talking and asking questions. I feel Dumbledores arm around my shoulder and he guides us away from the cameras and paparazzi. I hardly see where I'm going. I only see Sirius. His smile that played on his lips. Then him falling back into the arch. All I had seen that moment was red. Nothing else. The moment I blindly ran after Bellatrix and used an Unforgivable Curse. Looks like I might need to brush up on those, the way things are going. The storm outside grew dark and dangerous. But the one on the inside was worse. Thunder crackled and a heart broke. I wouldn't be the same again.

The waitress walked up to our table. Swinging her hips ridiculously. Harry and I had both bought the latest Daily Prophet. I sat, my back against the wall, on the stool farthest from the door, with my feet on the stool next to me. Harry on the other side. He lowered his paper to smile at her.

"Harry and Lily Potter? Who are they?" She asked as if they were stupid, crazy people.

I rolled my eyes and went back to reading about Lucius being the newest resident in Azkaban. Like that's going to hold him, if Voldemort wants him. But then again. I don't think, even Voldemort wants Lucius.

"Oh, nobody." Harry brushed it off. I rolled my eyes again from behind the paper, but said nothing.

"Funny that paper of yours. I could have sworn I saw a picture move last month." She laughed, flirting all the way.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I was a bit tired but, probably just hallucinating." She smiles a flirtatious smile and I ruffled the newspaper, to show that I was there.

Her gaze left Harry for the first time. "Oh, hello. What's your name?" She asked me like I was a four year old.

I smiled sweetly at her. "I'm Lily. Lily Potter. And zhis 'ere is my twin brother Harry Potter." I stopped smiling. My accent had dropped down in the holidays as I hadn't really talked to anyone. I had also been practising. Harry rolled his eyes and I dragged him out of the café.

"What the fuck Lily?"

I turned and raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me? You can't talk. You've been dragging every girl you see into zhe house. Your depression period, makes me sick. I can't zand to be inside zhat house. Did you even know zhat Lupin has been dropping in? Do you even know what's happening two nights vrom now?"

He gave me a quizzical look. "What are you talking about?"

We had been walking, more like running, while we had been arguing and we were now on the other side of the platform from the café.

"While you've been in your room 'talking' to your 'girl/vriends', Lupin has been dropping in to check on us. I have to be in zhat house or either around it vor when he comes along. I have to make up excuses why you aren't zhere." I turn to keep walking as I had stopped to snap at him. I spun back around. "Oh and Lupin and Tonks are moving in two nights vrom now."

I spun back around crashing into something. Someone. I looked up to see a confused Dumbeldore staring down at me. I instantly blocked my mind. I felt the push a few seconds later. He twitched his head then liked from me to Harry.

"What's going on?"

I lean on my him and cross my arms, letting Harry talk to Dumbledore. I heard him sign in my head, telling me that he was annoyed.

"Nothing Professor. We were just talking. Having our differences. Things like this are normal." Harry said, with his hands in his pockets looking at the ground.

"Yes, but not for you two. You two never fight." He continued to look between us. I had my body turned away from Harry, facing Dumbledore. Dumbledore looked up at Harry. "You've been reckless this summer Harry."