Levi x reader Modern

Your POV
You woke up to your fiancé Levi's head in the crook of your neck.You try to get up but Levi tightens his grip on your waist.
"Levi~"You said sweetly.
You sigh and screamed,"Hey midget get up!"
He jumped up and yelled,"what?! what happened?!"
"Oh nothing it's just I tried to get up but you held tight-"You were interrupted by Levi's lips against yours.You kissed back then he licked your bottom lip.You opened just enough for him to slip his tongue in.He explored your mouth while he earned a moan.Then your phone rang and you pulled back out of breath well kind of out of breath.You picked up your phone and said"hello?" "Hey Y/N want to go to the mall today?" "Oh hey Mikasa I can't make it sorry" you replied. "oh it's ok byeeee"she said.
You hanged up and Levi leaned in.You put your finger on his lips and said," you have to catch me~"you smirked and ran out of the bed room.

Levi POV
I got up and ran out of the bedroom and followed Y/N.
"Oh trust me I will" I said to my myself.She was in the kitchen cooking when I sneaked up behind her and kissed her.She pulled back and pecked my lips and said," I'm cooking so wait then we'll continue." I kissed her cheek and smirked.

************************************
Soooo How was it? this is my first x reader thing so please tell me if you liked it or nah.And Levi clam down you're so needy!
Bye potatoes!!!!