Horror Trauma

It was strange. The feeling of emptiness with most of your friends gone, but he was gone too. You looked over to your boyfriend, Glen, who was already looking at you from your bed. Neither of you had spoken since he crawled into your window, but the silence was about to break.

"Thanks for coming, Glen."

He smiles, "Of course. We've got to stick together."

"Yeah. Stick together." You look away from him and to your hands. There was a large cut from the palm of your hand to the inside of your elbow. Thankfully it hadn't been bad enough to need stitches. "Do you..." You sigh, as he moves closer to you from the bed. "Do you think he's really gone?"

"I sure hope so-"

"How do we know this isn't a dream?" You look back up at him, as he tilts his head.

"Hmmm. I don't, but we both saw him burn in the fire."

"Yeah... We did."

Glen reaches for your hand, caressing it with his thumb, "You know I would never let anything bad happen to you, right?"

You look at your intertwined hands, smiling, "Yeah. You do try your best," You joke, trying to lighten the mood.

He huffs, straightening up, looking at you accusingly, "What's that supposed to mean."

You scooch back in your chair as he gets up and leans towards you, putting his hands on the arm rests. You laugh, as he pushes his face closer towards you.

"I have such a mean girlfriend. Why, I save her life and she makes fun of me."

"Save my life?" You grab his cheek, rubbing it gently, "You feel asleep when I told you to watch me sleep-"

"It's harder to watch you sleep when you ask me to do it-"

"So, you've watched me sleep?"

"Oh please, don't act like you haven't watched me in my private moments," He laughs, before kissing you. It was quick and gentle, but it would have been nice if it lasted longer.

"Hmm, I know you like it."

"I sure do. If you got it," He pushes himself off, before putting his hands on the side of your legs and his knee in between your thighs. "Why not show it off?"

He leans his head on your forehead and you can feel his breath. He looks at you, your noses touching.

"Oh, yeah," You place your hands on his hips, "You got the goods alright."

He laughs, kissing your cheek, "You know it baby. Lucky for you, they're all yours."

"Ohhh, lucky me."

You sigh, shaking your head, before moving in your seat; Well, the little bit you could move with Glen on you. It didn't feel real and you were worried he'd come back for you. No, if he came back, you'd be ready and you would kill him again.

Glen slowly starts to kiss down your neck, his hands massaging your biceps. "You should stop worrying so much."

You finger his hair, pulling at the strands, "Yeah.... Everything's fine. I don't know why I'm worrying."

"Maybe we can-" He tries fiddling with your blouse, but you push his hands off.

"Don't even think about it lover boy." You stand up in the chair, jumping over him. "I'm getting something to eat, are you hungry?"