Chapter: 12

I wake up, for a second i feel complete bliss, until i remember all of last night, i sigh, "i need to stop drinking." I groan as i stretch across my bed.  As i stand up from my bed, i notice two blankets folded at the foot of my bed, "Juice" I say to myself before walking downstairs.

While i walk downstairs, i notice a note left on my kitchen table, "Had to go, club called, see you later - Juice." A sigh of relief escaped my mouth, knowing i didn't have to confront him after last night's realization.

. . .

As i enter the hospital i notice Tara leaving an office room, followed by what looked like a female fbi agent. I follow tara as she makes her way towards the elevator.

"What's that all about?" i ask her as we board the elevator. "Nothing, just stuff to do with Jax and the club" she shrugs off. "What does that have to do with you?" I question. "I don't know Talia can you stop asking me questions? i already been interrogated enough today." She scolds at me while pushing the button continuously. Before i get a chance to talk back, the door opens and she rushes out. "Rude" i mumble to myself.

Hours later. . .

As i walk to my car after my shift at the hospital, i decide to call Juice. "Just do it Tal, don't be weird." I tell myself as i dial his number. "Hey this is juice leave a message after the-." It beeps, "Uh hey juice it's Tal, you know Talia Knowles, just calling to see if you were busy tonight and wanted to han-" it cuts off. "F*ck me." I think to myself as i begin to drive home.

Once i park my car and make my way to the door, i notice scratches all around the doorknob. "Are these new or am i crazy?" I tell myself, i decide to take my car keys and wrap them between my knuckles, "Not gonna make a another Kohn-level mistake again." i whisper as i walk through my front door. As i walk into my house, i scan the living room not noticing anything new, i continue to the kitchen and through the rest of the house. "All clear." I say letting out a breath of relief.

After i calm my paranoia down, I head straight to the bathroom to take a much needed shower, "Hey Siri, play Only You by Ellie Goulding." i shout loudly, "God, i love this song." i exclaim to myself as i begin singing. "babyyyy, i'm on my knees-" i sing into my soap bar, "Yeah everything you say i'm ON MY KNEEESSSS-" i get cut off by loud continuous knocks on my front door, "who the f*ck is here? and why in the middle of my song." i sigh as i get out the shower wrapping a towel around my soaking wet body. While i walk downstairs the banging continues, i cautiously look through the peep hole noticing a tattooed mohawked head. "Juice?"

"I been calling you like crazy!" Juice exclaims motioning to his phone, "Oh sh*t, sorry Juice i was showering i didn't-" You pause as you realize you're barely covered by a towel, "Uhm i should-probably-get-dressed-" I mumble running up the stairs. "I'll be down here!" Juice shouts as i make my way up the stairs.

 Once i get dressed i head downstairs, "Juicy where you at?" I ask openly not knowing where he went

Once i get dressed i head downstairs, "Juicy where you at?" I ask openly not knowing where he went. "I'm in the living room Tal, being nosy with all your books." He chuckles. "Sorry about the confusion on the voicemail." I say as i sit on the couch picking at my finger nails, "All good, just got worried when you didn't call back, y'know?" He says turned away from me still glancing at the books, "You worried about me Juicy?" I say jokingly, "Of course i worry about you, you're all i got" he pauses, "besides my club, you're all i got." He says staring down at the floor. "You alright?" I ask grabbing his hand, "Yeah, i'm good, just so much sh*t has been happening lately." He trails off to make himself a drink. "I'm here Juice, whatever you need." I tell him with sincerity, as i walk towards him.

Juice POV

I turn to face her, towering over her delicate frame, "Promise me" I ask her, "Promise you what?" she replies, "Promise me you'll call me if you need anything, i mean it Tal." "I promise Juicy." She says holding onto my bicep. I stare at her, remembering every feature on her face. "Do you want to stay the night? it's pretty late and you already have clothes an-" She exclaims, "Sure Tal" I reply, pushing a rouge piece of her hair behind her ear.

Talia POV

"Okay cool, i gotta be honest i'm relieved you're here, when i got home i swear i saw new marks on my front door and i was scared sh*tless." I tell him chuckling, "i'm paranoid, i know." I continue as i walk towards the kitchen. "We gotta get you a security camera or at least better locks around the house." He stated, "You're right." I agree " I'm always right." He says with a cheesy smile "Now that, you're wrong on." I laugh while getting a cup of water before bed.

As we walk upstairs i begin to remember the last night we spent together, feeling butterflies in my stomach. "Want me to grab the blankets from the closet again?" Juice asks, "No it's okay, you can sleep in the bed with me, you been stayin' here so much i'm startin' to feel back for your back." I laugh pulling back the blankets on my bed. "Might wanna hurry before i change my mind juicy." I exclaim "I'm comin' i'm comin' i gotta change first" he shouts from the bathroom.

I turn to shut off the light as juice walks in, "Oh f*ck" i say to myself. Juice walks in wearing black plaid pajama bottoms and nothing else. "All ready for bed." He jokingly says making his way towards the other side of the bed. "Lord save me from my nasty a** mind" i whisper, "You good tal?" Juice asks while he gets comfortable in bed, "Yeah just sleepy juicy." i reply.

As silence fills the room i lay wide awake thinking about the events of the other day, regretting having not confronted Juice about it.
"You up?" Juice whispers,
"Yeah." I reply back.
"Whatcha thinkin' about?" He asks me
"The other night, when we got sh*t faced, you?" i whisper back to him
"Your tattoo." He blurted out,
"My tattoo?" I reply,
"And your belly button piercing, but mostly the tattoo." He continues, "i known you for years and never even knew you had em'" he chuckles.
"To be fair only a few people have seen it, let alone knew about it." I replied.
"It makes me wonder, what else do i not know about Ms. Talia Knowles." He says turning to face me.
"You make me sound like a mystery." I chuckle turning to face him,
"i find it intriguing, makes me wanna solve you." he replied.
"I'd like to see you try Juicy." I smile
"Goodnight Tal," Juice laughs as he shifts in bed.
"Night Juice." I reply drifting asleep.

HELLO IM RONNA THE AUTHOR LOLOLOL
NEW CHAPTER OUT NOW ALSO
****HERE IS THE TATTOO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED FOR THE FULL EXPERIENCE

HELLO IM RONNA THE AUTHOR LOLOLOLNEW CHAPTER OUT NOW ALSO****HERE IS THE TATTOO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED FOR THE FULL EXPERIENCE

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND AS ALWAYS, TILL NEXT TIME :))