smarkle (Smackle/Farkle)

A/N: This one is about Smackle and Farkle from Girl Meets World. I'll br honest, I love these two together.

Smackle was sitting in Topanga's doing homework waiting for her boyfriend Farkle to show up so they could hang out together.

Farkle walks in seeing Smackle doing homework. "Smackle! What are you doing?" Farkle asks confused.

"I need to study for this test I have on Friday." She says looking at her book. She then looks up after she is done weighting something.

Farkle has an annoyed expression.

"I'm sorry sis I do something?" Smackle has tears in her eyes bit she will jot let them fall. The last time farkle saw her cry was when she was very frustrated a couple of weeks months ago.

"OH no don't cry! It's not your fault, you just work yourself so hard I would have thought you'd take a break!"

He walks over to her. "Can I hug you?" He knows smackle doesn't really like physical contact especially when she is stressed.

"Yes please" he kisses her on the cheek.

"Do you wanna get a smoothie then go to the park and hang out?"

"I would love too!" They order there smoothos.

"Here are your smoothies!" Maya's mom Katy sing songs.

"Thank you!" They say simultaneously.
They grab there smoothies. Smackle grabs Farkles hand then drags him out the door.

*At the park*

"Farkle, Farkle Farkle!" Smackle runs up to farkle. By the time she gets yo him she is breathing heavily.

"Yes bub?"

"Look at the rock I found it looks really cool!"

Farkle sees the way her eyes glow up when she talks about her special interests and couldn't help but smile.  "Wow that's a cool rock." Farkle says. 

"I found it while i was going to the swings." Smackle says with excitement in her face. 

"Anyways! do you wanna go to the swings together? now?" 

"Sure!" Farkle says. 

"Race you to the swings!" Smackle says running to the swings. 

"Not on my watch!!" Farkle runns after her. 

He loves these moments with her so much. He wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Not even for Riley or Maya. 

A/N: Hey guys i hope you rnjoyed this one shot! Thank you got reading and please comment what i could do better on my stories.